Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Word to the Wise (PVP)

MitchPB
03.24.2013 , 02:42 PM | #21
There are some cases were the /laugh emote is called for such when the same guy follows you around the Huttball arena, getting his *** handed to him every time. Or when a noob with a ego calls hacks in general

MarshalltheFlaw
03.24.2013 , 03:53 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DesmoLegacy View Post
People talk **** because all the emo beta's cry about it. Just like in sports, **** talking is how you figure out who all the alphas are.

Cliffs: Be a man
Not sure if you were serious, but in sports you see both ends of the spectrum. Reggie Miller was one of the best trash talkers to ever play in the NBA. Guy had a mouth on him and he backed it up . Barry Sanders, one of the greatest RB's to ever play, hardly talked to his own teammates, let alone the opposing team. Bottom line, if you talk, you better back it up!
Postmortem

Doc'pain, Brohemoth, Painkillerz

Jedibediah
03.24.2013 , 04:19 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
I really want to know who your characters are jeb, I've never seen em.
my main is Tamigranato.. sniper but im not 50 yet like 3 levels away.. then you all get to have fun reminding me that recruit gear sucks

IAmViiOLENT
03.24.2013 , 04:32 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedibediah View Post
my main is Tamigranato.. sniper but im not 50 yet like 3 levels away.. then you all get to have fun reminding me that recruit gear sucks
s'all good, my PT had full recruit for a few days. Things like PT's, Snipers, Maras all do retarded damage anyways, even in recruit long as you play smart.

Nneji
03.25.2013 , 12:02 AM | #25
I don't mind if people spit or laugh or tease and joke around with /say.

I talk to the enemy in wz's all the time, but always in good humour not to harass anyone lol.

I only get bothered when people start saying racist/homophobic things and calling people names and the like, it's just too much. I don't know that anything in a game is ever a good enough reason to say those things to someone, and I always hope that the person saying it would never have the nerve to say those things to peoples faces. :/

My main, Messalla is what I consider southeast asian, but people always call me 'black' and get super racist on me in warzones all the time, it's uncomfortable.
Lord Messalla Ba'Drakor
Army of Monkeys

Zhaker
03.25.2013 , 01:57 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Nneji View Post
I don't mind if people spit or laugh or tease and joke around with /say.

I talk to the enemy in wz's all the time, but always in good humour not to harass anyone lol.

I only get bothered when people start saying racist/homophobic things and calling people names and the like, it's just too much. I don't know that anything in a game is ever a good enough reason to say those things to someone, and I always hope that the person saying it would never have the nerve to say those things to peoples faces. :/

My main, Messalla is what I consider southeast asian, but people always call me 'black' and get super racist on me in warzones all the time, it's uncomfortable.
So far playing a "black" character on Harbinger as an Empire, I seem to get 99.99% racist hate. Cause 9/10 that guy gets zerged. I compared it with a friend who played a chiss side by side and as a I result of each WZ I get hit the most.

So not sure if Harbinger are racist towards the "black" . And not sure if I should report it cause most of the time I seem to see the same guild and players that do it. And its also past griefing.

Trevalion
03.25.2013 , 08:50 AM | #27
I play a black toon so I can have my all white companions carry my **** around.

DesmoLegacy
03.25.2013 , 12:08 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhaker View Post
So far playing a "black" character on Harbinger as an Empire, I seem to get 99.99% racist hate. Cause 9/10 that guy gets zerged. I compared it with a friend who played a chiss side by side and as a I result of each WZ I get hit the most.

So not sure if Harbinger are racist towards the "black" . And not sure if I should report it cause most of the time I seem to see the same guild and players that do it. And its also past griefing.
Yup that's it, all of Harbinger is racist towards "black" people. You got it all figured out...

Sounds like you're a real pain in the *** drama queen. Most of my characters have darker/tan skin (GTL BABY) never heard anyone comment on it.

If people notice the color of your skin in WZ's you're not hitting them hard enough. L2P
Ducatii - 50 Marauder | Ducatista - 50 Operative
Dain'ese - 50 Juggernaut | Ducatisti - 50 Sniper
D'ucati - 50 Sentinel | Duc'ati - 50 Sage | Enduro - 50 Vanguard

Darth_Dreselus
03.25.2013 , 01:24 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by DesmoLegacy View Post
Yup that's it, all of Harbinger is racist towards "black" people. You got it all figured out...

Sounds like you're a real pain in the *** drama queen. Most of my characters have darker/tan skin (GTL BABY) never heard anyone comment on it.

If people notice the color of your skin in WZ's you're not hitting them hard enough. L2P
^

So what if your toon is black, my toons are yellow, red and green, this is SW ffs and an RPG, the toons hardly ever reflect a person's true appearance (yes I do have female toons).
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

ayobreezie
03.25.2013 , 02:21 PM | #30
I made my character black because I wanted to RP that I had a huge *****, but I always get focus fired in PVP.. racist bastards.. just because I have a bigger ***** you, everyone focuses on me?! Wait til I put my ***** in your toon's face, I don't even have to squat to mushroom stamp your forehead.
Pull up to the scene with my saber missin'! Middle finger up to my competition!