Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Word to the Wise (PVP)

starcmarc
03.23.2013 , 08:28 PM | #11
yesterday was the first time i tried my hand at lowbie pvp with my jugg and in the past 24 hours alone, ive been called a homosexual slur, a gimp, variations of how much i suck, multiple laughed ats and spitted ons- by more than a handful of random players... even in 50 wzs...

another day, another set of hyenas
Starmarc | Manila-Ice | Ice'Cream-Man | Chewbacla |
Manny-Pacquiao

<My Ninjas>

sgtpsych
03.23.2013 , 09:33 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by starcmarc View Post
yesterday was the first time i tried my hand at lowbie pvp with my jugg and in the past 24 hours alone, ive been called a homosexual slur, a gimp, variations of how much i suck, multiple laughed ats and spitted ons- by more than a handful of random players... even in 50 wzs...

another day, another set of hyenas
And was it from someone you killed a lot or focused. That is what I have seen. Get a few kills on a person and the emotes start in lowbies. I don't remember a lot of that happening in 50s.

Moriganno
03.23.2013 , 10:24 PM | #13
Looking on the bright side, it means the game is growing and there is a infux of new players coming into the game. If it remained the same old way with all the usual old timers, the game would eventually die out, and we would be complaining about the queues

TJ-Hawke
03.24.2013 , 12:43 AM | #14
This has been just a general problem with both sides tbh. I got tired of hearing peoples Ego and how their a tough guy behind a computer and ******* Out by "add" ignore. Terribads man.

Darth_Dreselus
03.24.2013 , 07:36 AM | #15
Trash talking the opposing faction is annoying, you gotta get right next to them to do it. Much easier to shout at your own team.
No One Important Died Tavernus - Sorc / Taverna - Mara / Pintus - Op / Gintonica - PT
The Red Eclipse. Sweet Dreams to all my Harbinger children.

JargoFett
03.24.2013 , 08:31 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
Trash talking the opposing faction is annoying, you gotta get right next to them to do it. Much easier to shout at your own team.
^ Genius.
60s:
Sam - OPerative / Lil'stinker - Sorceror / Varriks - Scoundrel
Alt-tabbed - Mercenary / IGetCappedOn - Sniper

ayobreezie
03.24.2013 , 11:37 AM | #17
Lol.. scrubs. Trash talking is a part of any competitve play.. you think just because you don't hear them talking **** to eachother at NBA, MLB, NFL games.. they don't talk ****? It's a mental thing to break the other person's focus. Obviously, if you're a scrub, it affects you deeply and the trash talking obviously worked. Don't like it, don't PVP..

"Mommy, he hurt my feelings."
Pull up to the scene with my saber missin'! Middle finger up to my competition!

Jedibediah
03.24.2013 , 12:59 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by sgtpsych View Post
Yes there is a lot more trash talking. Lowbie pvp has been especially painful this weekend. One smash jugg calling everyone on his imp team ******* in a civil war. And as usual with this type of person he had lowest medals 3 and 30k dmg. Really on a smash jugg. Nothing really needs to be said. Oh and has anyone seen a lot of these guild premades calling people out in lowbie games , but I don't recognize any of the guild tags in 50 pvp.
Every match I'm in I'm top 3 or 4 in medals and decent DPS I could care less who talks what but being called a p**** because I'm the only one that will guard to take one for the team.. Spent half the match at the node and still did more damage then the talker.. But you know what.. this person wont be at 50.. simply put to excel at 50 you gotta put time in. get gear.. spend credits.. to min/max.. Augment etc.. He'll get his butt handed to him a time or two and go back to trying HM's and ************ at the PVE'ers for not carrying him.. LOL

IAmViiOLENT
03.24.2013 , 01:11 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedibediah View Post
Every match I'm in I'm top 3 or 4 in medals and decent DPS I could care less who talks what but being called a p**** because I'm the only one that will guard to take one for the team.. Spent half the match at the node and still did more damage then the talker.. But you know what.. this person wont be at 50.. simply put to excel at 50 you gotta put time in. get gear.. spend credits.. to min/max.. Augment etc.. He'll get his butt handed to him a time or two and go back to trying HM's and ************ at the PVE'ers for not carrying him.. LOL
I really want to know who your characters are jeb, I've never seen em.

DesmoLegacy
03.24.2013 , 02:09 PM | #20
People talk **** because all the emo beta's cry about it. Just like in sports, **** talking is how you figure out who all the alphas are.

Cliffs: Be a man
Ducatii - 50 Marauder | Ducatista - 50 Operative
Dain'ese - 50 Juggernaut | Ducatisti - 50 Sniper
D'ucati - 50 Sentinel | Duc'ati - 50 Sage | Enduro - 50 Vanguard