Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Word to the Wise (PVP)

Alidas
03.22.2013 , 08:15 PM | #1
Half of you Newb Pubs need to quit talking crap to established Imp PVP'rs. These guys are whooping your *** up and down the wz and you have the nerve to spit on them and tell them they suck and what not. It's irritating and all you're doing is giving the rest of us Pubs a bad name. Knock off your childish crap and just PVP. Even with getting your butt whooped you might learn a thing or two... namely interrupts. This is most of the reason that a lot of Pubs are losing and most importantly are moving Imp side. So get your act together and quit acting like douches. Apologies go out especially to Tempest... sorry bro for the knuckleheads that I'm having to group with.

DesmoLegacy
03.23.2013 , 11:11 AM | #2
Go outside for a bit braaaaaaah you're waaaaaay tooooooooo tense! Established pvper's tend to not give 2 ****z if some random nub is talking ****.
Ducatii - 50 Marauder | Ducatista - 50 Operative
Dain'ese - 50 Juggernaut | Ducatisti - 50 Sniper
D'ucati - 50 Sentinel | Duc'ati - 50 Sage | Enduro - 50 Vanguard

Haystak
03.23.2013 , 11:14 AM | #3
Though Im not getting as angry as the OP, there do seem to be a lot more new people doing this here lately.
60s Scoundrel,Sage
55s Everything else

AngelFluttershy
03.23.2013 , 11:21 AM | #4
If it really bothers people, the ignore function still works.

xIphonex
03.23.2013 , 11:29 AM | #5
thats why i dont even play my shadow anymore. imps way more fun

criminalheretic
03.23.2013 , 11:31 AM | #6
While the /laugh and /spit emotes don't really bother me, I will say that 9/10 when someone does that, they are just broadcasting to the rest of the WZ, who just kicked their ***.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

DesmoLegacy
03.23.2013 , 11:38 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
While the /laugh and /spit emotes don't really bother me, I will say that 9/10 when someone does that, they are just broadcasting to the rest of the WZ, who just kicked their ***.
^ This. A dead give away that someone is laying some wood is when they get spit on.
Ducatii - 50 Marauder | Ducatista - 50 Operative
Dain'ese - 50 Juggernaut | Ducatisti - 50 Sniper
D'ucati - 50 Sentinel | Duc'ati - 50 Sage | Enduro - 50 Vanguard

IAmViiOLENT
03.23.2013 , 01:47 PM | #8
That explains why covenant members were /spit -ing on agape and I whilst we farmed their spawn in a huttball the other day! I just enjoy being rude to pub side hehe, 3 capping them, farming them after 5 scores, stuff like that. I wouldn't do such a thing to imps <3

Jedibediah
03.23.2013 , 04:51 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Alidas View Post
Half of you Newb Pubs need to quit talking crap to established Imp PVP'rs. These guys are whooping your *** up and down the wz and you have the nerve to spit on them and tell them they suck and what not. It's irritating and all you're doing is giving the rest of us Pubs a bad name. Knock off your childish crap and just PVP. Even with getting your butt whooped you might learn a thing or two... namely interrupts. This is most of the reason that a lot of Pubs are losing and most importantly are moving Imp side. So get your act together and quit acting like douches. Apologies go out especially to Tempest... sorry bro for the knuckleheads that I'm having to group with.
Alot of Noobs on both sides are totally trashing PVP.. Trash talking more than what i would call a friendly rivalry is just one aspect.. but if your gonna talk smack.. you better be near the top in medals and or damage or you lose the respect of the competent PVP'ers on both sides..

sgtpsych
03.23.2013 , 07:58 PM | #10
Yes there is a lot more trash talking. Lowbie pvp has been especially painful this weekend. One smash jugg calling everyone on his imp team ******* in a civil war. And as usual with this type of person he had lowest medals 3 and 30k dmg. Really on a smash jugg. Nothing really needs to be said. Oh and has anyone seen a lot of these guild premades calling people out in lowbie games , but I don't recognize any of the guild tags in 50 pvp.