Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twinking

OpeningToEndgame
03.22.2013 , 01:54 PM | #1
I want to do it now, but I thought I'd wait for 49. I need a guide for doing my Operative. Not a healer. I have my gear set up for augments. I just need to know what to put in. This is an alt of mine. All tips welcome. No trolling. I am new to this.

ubermouth
03.22.2013 , 02:04 PM | #2
any ideas of what you'd put in?

OpeningToEndgame
03.22.2013 , 02:07 PM | #3
Not a clue. I've never played anything but my Sorc since day 1. lol

WaldoA
03.22.2013 , 02:13 PM | #4
Get crit/surge to near 30-35% and 70-75% then stack power. Though, it'll all change with 2.0 which is less than 2 months away (I hope)

Ridickilis
03.22.2013 , 02:15 PM | #5
Umm, I don't think it's that difficult to figure out. Why would you want to though other than for some lutz at stomping newbies? I would think even that would get boring fast, no?

Anyway, I would go with as many level 49 purple mods/armorings/barrels as you can get your hands on, 7 of the highest level pvp weapons x900 comms each (what a waste of comms IMO) for the expertise enhancements and 2 +41 expertise crystals from the cartel market. Probably augment everything with purples as well. Then you'll be this guy.

I almost didn't even want to encourage you but, meh, most of my toons that I want to play are all 50's now so it's matters less to me at this point.

Oh and, if you're new to the operative in general, you want all 'skill' mods and such not the 'patron' one's. More cunning, less endurance.

SlimsPicken
03.22.2013 , 03:10 PM | #6
this post just screams "I have a newly PL'ed 50 that ive never legitimately played"
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

MidichIorian
03.22.2013 , 03:14 PM | #7
It's lowbie, just stack power and main stat.

Naboth
03.22.2013 , 03:18 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
this post just screams "I have a newly PL'ed 50 that ive never legitimately played"
this guy is new (like some of us(like me)) so give him some help ... i had to figure all this gear stuff myself with little help so it would be nice to help him out

Mookind
03.22.2013 , 03:20 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
lol i was gonna post something like that till i read this

Glacor
03.22.2013 , 05:22 PM | #10
Scared to actually PvP where you need some sort of skill? Twinks are a joke.