Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 50 in lowbie WZ

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Level 50 in lowbie WZ

Merreck
03.22.2013 , 09:23 AM | #1
Hi,

Just curious, there was a level 50 marauder in lowbie pvp last night. How is that possible. We was owned.

Never_Hesitate
03.22.2013 , 09:26 AM | #2
if you have an open mission on lvl 49 and you accept the mission reward in the wz there is a bug that you don't get removed from the wz but you get removed from the queue and a 9th player can join which makes it a double overkill

(But every character will only be able to do that once)
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa, Leonië PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Belly
03.22.2013 , 09:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
if you have an open mission on lvl 49 and you accept the mission reward in the wz there is a bug that you don't get removed from the wz but you get removed from the queue and a 9th player can join which makes it a double overkill

(But every character will only be able to do that once)
This. some people will buy a set of recruit, or they have legacy gear with expertise already, and accept a quest reward in the WZ to ding 50. I guess it might be fun to have godmode for one WZ, lol
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

RyanReagan
03.22.2013 , 09:29 AM | #4
He hit 50 while in the warzone.

If you have a similar class that is already 50, you can throw some of the gear into BoL shells and send it over to your lvl 49.

Queue for pvp and hit 50 inside a wz (it isn't hard), throw the gear on.

IMHO, not really that big of a deal because a person has to level a character all the way up and can only pull this off once. But the QQers will QQ....
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.² <Infinite Darkness>

Merreck
03.22.2013 , 09:30 AM | #5
Haha that's great! Nice bug!

Never_Hesitate
03.22.2013 , 09:33 AM | #6
Think about the possibility of doing this with a 4-man premade with full wh gear in their backpacks.

You will face 4 wh equipped players and 8 low levels, that's the complete overkill
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa, Leonië PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Capt_Beers
03.22.2013 , 09:43 AM | #7
My VG already has a full set of WH gear in his bag waiting to do this. Did it on my Shadow as well. It's great fun and you can only do it once so it's not really a big deal.
<FREE UGLY> - POT5 - <SUPER BADS>
Keith-Stone 55 Combat Medic | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | Keef-Stone 55 Infiltration | | Key'th 55 Pyrotech

Luckeyduckey
03.22.2013 , 09:47 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
My VG already has a full set of WH gear in his bag waiting to do this. Did it on my Shadow as well. It's great fun and you can only do it once so it's not really a big deal.
Just read your sig, awesome Vanguard name.
Extermination
Extinctiøn
Terrørist

Capt_Beers
03.22.2013 , 10:26 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
Just read your sig, awesome Vanguard name.
Thanks lol
<FREE UGLY> - POT5 - <SUPER BADS>
Keith-Stone 55 Combat Medic | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | Keef-Stone 55 Infiltration | | Key'th 55 Pyrotech

Stoofa
03.22.2013 , 10:36 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
But the QQers will QQ....
Because what they should be doing is remaining in the WZ and getting themselves killed over and over again for the enjoyment of some idiot who feels its excellent to exploit a bug?

Personally I'd urge all players to quit if a lvl 50 appeared in the low PVP. So that their one and only attempt to be god of the WZ was over after about 30 seconds.