Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Account is blocked from purchasing AGAIN!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Account is blocked from purchasing AGAIN!!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MATTYBE
03.23.2013 , 04:22 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TheKingsVillian View Post
PS
Thanks for screwing Aussie players to the MAX.
-Server down times always in our peak.
-No local help line, even though there are plenty of Ea offices in Australia.
-No plans on helping 3 dead servers which have population issuse's. (We are being made to re roll to make your grubby pockets deeper. SICK)
THIS!!! SO much THIS!

I've moved to the most populated US server as have many other Aussies. Which is a *********** pain in the arse. Can't transfer toons between servers, can't transfer legacy, 180 - 300ms latency compaired to 15 - 30 at the best of times. Not to mention the time zone difference so it really knocks out the idea of OPS or RWZ's.

I love this game SO much, it's just a shame so much is still ****ed up about it.

I've also made a thread about this, didn't get a responce - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=612147

JuliusStrax
03.23.2013 , 01:50 PM | #22
Well, whatever was wrong is no longer an issue. Not sure what happened, but I was able to purchase coins again with no problem with the payment method I have in the system. Thank you whoever or whatever resolution allowed me to make purchases again.

*Opens another cartel pack*.... awww man... not another republic banner *sighs and opens another pack*

Digiart
03.24.2013 , 04:23 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by JuliusStrax View Post
Well, whatever was wrong is no longer an issue. Not sure what happened, but I was able to purchase coins again with no problem with the payment method I have in the system. Thank you whoever or whatever resolution allowed me to make purchases again.

*Opens another cartel pack*.... awww man... not another republic banner *sighs and opens another pack*
Not here, still can't even add a damn PayPal account.

Volcov
03.24.2013 , 09:12 AM | #24
Got this error about 4 days ago, and I still get it.

Like other people here, I know my card works just fine.

I can't even resub now, so yay for that..
Former SWG Veteran (Eclipse & Starsider)
Volcov Caders and Zentor Caders
Teras Kasi Master \ Master Doctor - Master Carbineer / Master Ranger

JamieKirby
03.24.2013 , 09:22 AM | #25
Also, take into consideration that you have a limit of how many coins you can have at any one time....which is 25,000 exactly.

Well, its what i have noticed, when i had 24k coins, i tried to get another 5500 coins, the first one for over 24hrs and i get the same error, so, you might be limited to 4-5 purchases per 24hrs, but you are also limited to 25,000 coins at any one time.

xxPhoenixlordxx
03.24.2013 , 10:18 AM | #26
Hay guys. Just thought I would throw my experience in. I had this problem also and had to ring in . But the guys on the phones did eventually fix the problem. Give em a ring they will fix it .

MidichIorian
03.25.2013 , 04:45 AM | #27
The trouble I had to go through today just to be able to extend my sub, due to the errors here on the site.

1. Visited every store in town, all out on timecards. To be honest, i don't think they're keeping them in stock anymore. Both Gamestop and a big electronics store seem to think that the game is F2P only.

2. Tried to order it from the bigger, more wellknown sites over here. Non in stock.

3. Went through a couple of other fairly wellknown sites just to realize that I had to activate some new security thing on my card. I've never had to use that before. At first I thought it was the sites that was acting up so this was after I had created accounts on a few of them in an attempt to buy the damn time card.

4. Sign in to e-bank to activate the new security thing on my card.

5. Back to one of the sites that actually had the time card in stock. Will be delivered in 1-3 days, most likely 3 and after that my sub has run out.

Great! I must have spent hours on this crap now but from what I've heard it'll take hours with support too, not to mention that it would cost more to call them.

ValkinKrang
03.25.2013 , 11:48 AM | #28
Same issue. Try googling "NU2001" and look at the 10,000 or so other people spread across EA's games who are having the same issue.

Wonder how much lost revenue that represents?

jedipaulpal
03.25.2013 , 12:14 PM | #29
Left it a few weeks now and im still cant buy any coins. I have phoned up but nothing has happened. So god dam annoying anyone know what I could next as nothing has happened after I have phoned up so god dam annoying

Digiart
04.12.2013 , 11:06 AM | #30
Had it with "Error code NU2001" just ended my Sub, good luck to you all I hope they get their (EA) act together some day.