Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You Broke Pre-Order Items Again

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
You Broke Pre-Order Items Again
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cavell
03.22.2013 , 07:33 AM | #1
Just created a new character. Received two flare guns instead of the speeder, holorecorder, etc.

Not a big deal, but I find it hilarious that you had it fixed for less than a week and promptly broke it again.

skiibyrd
03.22.2013 , 08:20 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cavell View Post
Just created a new character. Received two flare guns instead of the speeder, holorecorder, etc.

Not a big deal, but I find it hilarious that you had it fixed for less than a week and promptly broke it again.
good topic to put in the technical support area so they can fix the issue.
Epic Adventures, Legendary Stories, Awesome Games, and Total Domination only on the Thunderbyrd Gaming Youtube Channel!

Andryah
03.22.2013 , 08:22 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by skiibyrd View Post
/Agree.

Also... OP.....those are NOT Pre-Order Items. The crystal is the only pre-order item. The other items are Digital Deluxe OR CE. Facts are important when reporting bugs.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Jacen_Starsolo
03.22.2013 , 08:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by skiibyrd View Post
That's like sweeping it under the rug around here.

Cavell
03.22.2013 , 10:42 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
/Agree.

Also... OP.....those are NOT Pre-Order Items. The crystal is the only pre-order item. The other items are Digital Deluxe OR CE. Facts are important when reporting bugs.
Yeah, you're right. I should've been more specific about the thing they broke a few days ago, and fixed as of about two days ago, and then broke again today.

Otherwise they'll have no idea what I'm talking about.

EricMusco
03.22.2013 , 10:44 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Cavell View Post

Yep, we are aware of this! This should also be resolved after we come out of maintenance.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]