Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz Vendors bring them back!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz Vendors bring them back!!!

Ryannnnnnn
03.21.2013 , 09:50 PM | #1
So, now that people have access to the legacy field repair droid perk, we don't have to worry about people joining wz's solely for the purpose of selling trash then leaving (I believe that was the reason for removal). It would be great to see them re-added in 2.0 for anyone who happens to be away from the fleet while q'ing for warzones, and out of medpacs/exchanging comms.

TwitchWINs
03.21.2013 , 10:21 PM | #2
bumpt cuz my diks big
Bestworld - The Bastion
<Hey im pooping>
http://www.swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=3751

Belly
03.22.2013 , 02:52 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryannnnnnn View Post
So, now that people have access to the legacy field repair droid perk, we don't have to worry about people joining wz's solely for the purpose of selling trash then leaving (I believe that was the reason for removal). It would be great to see them re-added in 2.0 for anyone who happens to be away from the fleet while q'ing for warzones, and out of medpacs/exchanging comms.
Agreed! It would certainly save lots of time and fleet passes
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

AdrianDmitruk
03.22.2013 , 02:54 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Belly View Post
Agreed! It would certainly save lots of time and fleet passes
Sadly this means this suggestion will never see the light of day, because it would diminish the cartel market for fleet passes
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
The Heal to Full and Make Them Pay Show

mulzii
03.22.2013 , 09:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AdrianDmitruk View Post
Sadly this means this suggestion will never see the light of day, because it would diminish the cartel market for fleet passes
^^this. Or they'd charge 50 CC just to use the vendor.