Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Abilities disappeared from my quickbars

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Abilities disappeared from my quickbars

CaptainObvious
03.21.2013 , 06:40 PM | #1
I logged in, and all but one of my quickbars were empty. Refreshing the UI with ctrl + u didn't work, nor did logging out or restarting the game. I mean... I can refill them, but obviously that shouldn't be happening.

Anyone else have this problem? It only happened to one of my characters. Others were fine.

Tmanarl
03.23.2013 , 02:18 PM | #2
Double check which number quickbar is showing at the time. this happens from me from time to time, that my main quickbar gets switched from 1 which has all my abilities to 6 which is empty. Click the arrow on the quickbar on the right side to switch back.
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Cinnagar 70 Sith Sorcerer | Viceptus 70 Sith Sorcerer | Calvaria 70 Sith Assassin | Shiian 70 Sith Juggernaut | Rolorra 70 Sith Marauder
Sevri 70 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Maris 70 Imperial Operative
Leelu 70 Jedi Sage | Mallavik: 70 Jedi Shadow | Brénn: 70 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 70 Jedi Sentinal | Lumanni: 70 Smuggler Scoundrel

Callaron
03.23.2013 , 03:04 PM | #3
I can confirm that this happened to my Powertech as well, and since he has all six bars on screen there is no changing of bars involved.
I simply logged on and it cleared everything except the main bar (1) - it was on a character that I use for duoing with my best friend too, so if we had actually set a time to play and that happened it would've been really irritating to get all my bars slotted again before being able to do anything.

WobblyBits_X
04.22.2013 , 08:21 PM | #4
this has now happened twice to me. along with the bars being cleared the emergency fleet pass was placed into slot 1 of bar 2. the contents of my cargo hold's additional tabs (not the basic tab) was emptied into my inventory and what wouldnt fit in there was sent to me in the mail as "item recovery".
Defeating a Sandwich only makes it Tastier