Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disappointed about so-called "New In Game Barber-Shop"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Disappointed about so-called "New In Game Barber-Shop"
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jacen_Starsolo
03.25.2013 , 08:13 AM | #1001
Quote: Originally Posted by Omatche View Post
I refuse to pay real world cash on top of the money i already pay to play this game.
I would have liked to switch body type on some of my characters and refined their looks further however if they price these options highly on the CM then i just won't bother.
Can you believe that a virtual haircut can possibly cost as much as a RL haircut?

Ziso
03.25.2013 , 08:41 AM | #1002
With so many additions going into the cartel store, the 500 monthly coins for subscribers just seems too low. How about introducing a veteren reward system, something like:

Subscription: 500 montly coins
Subscription 3+ months in a row: 750 monthly coins (So month 1 and 2 would be 500 coins and month 3 would be 750)
Subscriptions 6 months in a row: 1000 monthly coins.(month 4 and 5 750 coins and month 6 1000 etc)
Subscriptions 9 months in a row: 1250 monthly coins
Subscriptions 12 months in a row: 1500 monthly coins

So the longer your account pays a subscription the more rewards you get for being a loyal customer.

Master-A
03.25.2013 , 09:28 AM | #1003
Quote: Originally Posted by Ziso View Post
With so many additions going into the cartel store, the 500 monthly coins for subscribers just seems too low. How about introducing a veteren reward system, something like:

Subscription 3+ months in a row: 750 monthly coins (So month 1 and 2 would be 500 coins and month 3 would be 750)
Subscriptions 6 months in a row: 1000 monthly coins.(month 4 and 5 750 coins and month 6 1000 etc)

So the longer your account pays a subscription the more rewards you get for being a loyal customer.
Worth a try but thats just asking for to much. but for the people saying reroll and all that I WONT REROLL A SHAR WHEN I DISCOVER A MISTAKE AT LVL 40 OR CHANGE MY MIND FOR ANYTHING AT THAT LVL!. I mean I have rerolled 4 lvl 50s all with good reasons NO MORE! I see a mistake with hair or eye color I want to change it with ingame credz and I dont care if it costs me 10k to do so with all the chars I have and Im planing to make many. I can understand that you will pay real money for the new cathar but just changing look? I know games who does that for free even for f2p. ofcorse if you area sub everything like that shoud be for free but not the cathar I understand that.

EA/BW want to make money dont they. well try tauting us not scaring us out of the game. you want more to sub make it free for subs real cash money for the f2p. easy as that!

Seriously I have a smuggler with goggles on his eyes. ones I removed the goggles I see his eyes darker than I wanted them to be. I changed my mind about a scar I had on my lvl 50 assassin I dont want to REROLL! and I dont want to pay money for that small thing.

At last I'd like to say "Have some respect for your subscribers!"
The Progenitor

Ziso
03.25.2013 , 09:45 AM | #1004
Yep and be nice to hide the helmet now and again without going "eeek why did i choose that hairstyle 15 months ago"

Lent_San
03.25.2013 , 01:52 PM | #1005
Quote: Originally Posted by Omatche View Post
I refuse to pay real world cash on top of the money i already pay to play this game.
I would have liked to switch body type on some of my characters and refined their looks further however if they price these options highly on the CM then i just won't bother.
Me too.

Themanthatisi
03.25.2013 , 01:57 PM | #1006
Quote: Originally Posted by Ziso View Post

AWESOME Idea.... Both EA and the consumer win. A great incentive to sub without cancelling even if you want a break, you may stay subbed to get those rewards.

Just brace for the people (entitled ones) that will complain its not fair!

Lent_San
03.25.2013 , 02:10 PM | #1007
Quote: Originally Posted by Themanthatisi View Post
AWESOME Idea.... Both EA and the consumer win. A great incentive to sub without cancelling even if you want a break, you may stay subbed to get those rewards.
Just brace for the people (entitled ones) that will complain its not fair!
Kind of like that idea too.

Pscyon
03.25.2013 , 02:11 PM | #1008
Another yellow post might be good right about now Eric. People have no lack of opinions on this issue.
Sith Sorcerer

Kilora
03.25.2013 , 02:29 PM | #1009
Seriously, do you people just like to complain?!

I see NO issue what-so-ever. Plenty of games don't even allow you to make ANY changes to your characters appearance. If you don't bother to take the time when you make the character -- stop complaining. Seriously.

Everyone screams for more options and more chioces and more content -- and then BW gets blasted over EVERYTHING they release.

Purely cosmetic -- grow up. If you care that much, pay for it. If you don't care, don't pay. Simple as that. You aren't missing out on a part of the game because of it. At least the arguments people are throwing out for advanced-class changes ACTUALLY AFFECT gameplay.

Can we stop whining for stupid reasons? Take your anger and frustration out on REAL problems with the game -- like the fact that all of the APAC server subscribers are getting shafted -- or that we may never see class-specific storylines again.

CelCawdro
03.25.2013 , 02:37 PM | #1010
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilora View Post
Seriously, do you people just like to complain?!

I see NO issue what-so-ever. Plenty of games don't even allow you to make ANY changes to your characters appearance. If you don't bother to take the time when you make the character -- stop complaining. Seriously.

Everyone screams for more options and more chioces and more content -- and then BW gets blasted over EVERYTHING they release.

Purely cosmetic -- grow up. If you care that much, pay for it. If you don't care, don't pay. Simple as that. You aren't missing out on a part of the game because of it. At least the arguments people are throwing out for advanced-class changes ACTUALLY AFFECT gameplay.

Can we stop whining for stupid reasons? Take your anger and frustration out on REAL problems with the game -- like the fact that all of the APAC server subscribers are getting shafted -- or that we may never see class-specific storylines again.
It seems that you're more angry and frustrated than the posters in this thread. Perhaps vent that anger on "REAL" problems with the game instead of flaming a thread that is obviously of little interest to you?