Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

State of the Game #3

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

annabethchase
03.21.2013 , 10:19 PM | #321
[QUOTE=Oldgravyleg;6031752]We would all love to see a player planet where we could have houses like the old SWG days..../QUOTE]

Oh good grief no. Those ghost towns were the absolute worst thing to happen to SWG. It PROVED how deserted the game had become.
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters

Draeth
03.21.2013 , 10:32 PM | #322
Quote: Originally Posted by BerinLearth View Post
He said a whole lot of nothing. Playable content seems to be a secondary focus at this point. Post-Makeb production will focus on quality of life? Have you ever seen how quickly MMO players consume content? The production should focus on additional content AND quality of life.

You're adding a barbershop feature to the game, but gating it through the Cartel Market. Why shouldn't players be able to change their appearance using in-game credits? I understand charging for a racial change.

Pretty uninspired state of the game address. Take some passion in what you guys do, or has EA beaten the creativity out of you?
This.

Nickel-and-diming us for EVERY FEATURE ADDED TO THE GAME is a great way to lose subscribers and burn your already weak reputation to the ground.
Peace is a lie; there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

jggoodyard
03.21.2013 , 10:56 PM | #323
*** M8
I really hope what I am reading is not true and that you are not actually going to make the "Barber shop" require CC...
The changing race thing, sure.
But hair and what not? That should just cost credits.. and not a lot.

Why does EVERYTHING you put in the game now have to be linked to the Friggin carte store. As a subscriber I feel like I'm being ignored.
Next thing you're going to do is put in chat bubbles (my #1 WANT in this game) But oh wait! to have the chat bubble feature you need to buy it for 300 CC!! or 1300 for all character!
*blows brains out and turns back into a sad mindless player*

AkidaBushido
03.21.2013 , 11:01 PM | #324
Let me get this straight your main focus is Cartel and don't sit there say no. Bioware you don't know what hell you're doing admit it. I mean half KOTOR community had fix your bad coding back then just fix issues. Now instead making Barber Shop which in wow like some others said SWG its in game money. So your whole focus is Cartel Market, and you are not listening to us, and we are not happy. I am done and I am taking alot friends with me. Sick companies like you who make game easy mode and milk hard workers dry, who actually want feel like achieve something. Good luck with your whole Cartel garbage, I knew and was hoping you wouldn't go this way. My instinct was correct, its like who cares about subs and are real hardcore fan who stuck with us since launch. You sir are worse then Blizzard and that is not compliment. I will never by another Bioware or EA product. And I will make sure word gets out of your nonsense and how you treat your real subscribers. Sham on you, and again have fun with that Cartel nonsense and milking your subs dry. I hope someone sues yall dry you deserve it. I will just wait for company that care about community and its players Betheseda know how listen, yall do not. Good day lads and lassies enjoy new SWTOR's Cartel reign.
There Is No Dark Side, Nor A Light Side; There Is Only The Force

therealGLAD
03.21.2013 , 11:33 PM | #325
I still really want a feature that let's me colour armour, that would be very awesome bioware
Ferose: Level 50 Vanguard

Proud Owner of the Collectors Edition

PlayLoud
03.21.2013 , 11:37 PM | #326
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeff Hickman
In fact, our major focus after Rise of the Hutt Cartel launches is going to be on "quality of life" improvements.
While quality of life improvements are always welcome, what I was really hoping to hear was "our major focus will be on bringing the next chapter of Class stories." At the very least, a confirmation that class stories are in the works (even if a long way off).
CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | Mobo: GA-Z77X-D3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB | SSD: Crucial M4 256GB
Video: MSI N760 TF 2GD5/OC | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: Antec P182 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D14
Sound: Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Headset: Sennheiser PC 360 | OS: Win 7 64 | Monitor: Dell G2410 1080p

rywokast
03.21.2013 , 11:37 PM | #327
The only thing I want to know is, where do I get that sorcerer armour!?!?

ericedmonds
03.21.2013 , 11:46 PM | #328
keep up the good work! i would like to see some more races maybe to purchase from the cartel mkt. to further customize a character.maybe some rare items like from exar kun or darth krayt or darth tenebrous, i think this would be reallly neat to have.

JediJarus
03.22.2013 , 12:32 AM | #329
Hey Bioware, mounts, dynamic weather, night and day change, speech bubble, Species: Wookie, Togruta, Nautolans (and not Cathar), Podracing, and a living world, THESE ARE THE FEATURES WHICH THE PLAYERS WANT! !
god darn this is Star Wars, what's wrong with you and not Cartel Wars!

Bioware, you are not a Star Wars Fan!!

Can you understand that, you can understand us Star Wars Fans, Mr. Jeff Hickman and Mr. Eric Musco?

Feztonio
03.22.2013 , 12:43 AM | #330
well that was a whole lot of nothing. I get the impression the devs don't read the forums because there isn't a whole lot of curiosity about how the game is going since free-to-play went live. there's frustration at class imbalance in pvp, a bit of butthurt about the armor skins and design and a general malaise regarding the only content that seems to be prioritized by bioware is stuff they can shill on the cartel market.

still no cross-server lfg, still no pvp rated seasons, still no paid transfer service, and still not alot of info forthcoming on updates or expansion.

how bout a state of the game that actually touches on the state of the game?
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic