Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

State of the Game #3

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Greenify
03.21.2013 , 05:53 PM | #291
Quote: Originally Posted by Dregamoore View Post
my thought is too y have the legacy race unlock if now i just buy a race change on my lvl 50 and have it unlock that way then buy another race change and unlock it agian that way. all u need would be 2 toon one rep one sith and a few bucks on ur credit card to spend on bouncing races on and off an then there u go alll legacy races are unlocked liek ***??!?!
Can't you unlock any species you want via the cartel market right now?

da_zone
03.21.2013 , 06:21 PM | #292
It's nice to hear that u guys recognize the problems the game has and are trying actively to fix these issues as best as you can.

On a little side note, as long as you keep working on the balance of the "Cartel Market vs Subscriber" issue a lot of people have... and keep communicating with the player base the way you have been recently, i see nothing but good things for this MMO in the future.

DaRoamer
03.21.2013 , 06:25 PM | #293
Quote: Originally Posted by Lent_San View Post
I wouldn't bet any money on them not at least trying.

Funny, for a game that priced itself on story content, there's not much story content coming.
Makeb?

DAMossimo
03.21.2013 , 06:37 PM | #294
Quote: Originally Posted by DaRoamer View Post
Makeb?
Coming "SOON" for nearly 12 months now...
If it's cheap & not too technically challenging, it's
E A / B I O W A R E

Get in the game! Please!?

DaRoamer
03.21.2013 , 06:38 PM | #295
Quote: Originally Posted by DAMossimo View Post
Coming "SOON" for nearly 12 months now...
What? It's coming likely next month. What does when it was announced have to do with her statement?

Oldgravyleg
03.21.2013 , 06:38 PM | #296
Looks good....things are improving slowly....Would love to see you guys fix the toggle mission info on/off so it doesn't pop up every time you get off the ship....We would all love to see a player planet where we could have houses like the old SWG days....Other than that, keep rocking it!!!

Oldgravyleg
Prohecy of the Five
Oldgravyleg

Wallner
03.21.2013 , 06:56 PM | #297
Quote:
In fact, our major focus after Rise of the Hutt Cartel launches is going to be on "quality of life" improvements.
Fantastic. Thank you.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Jorus (Guardian) -Zakarus (Sorcerer) -Kavin (Mercenary)

TUXs
03.21.2013 , 06:56 PM | #298
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post
He answered us and still you twist it to meaning 8-10 weeks , are you serious ? Very cynical indeed. You are a character . I knew what he mean't 8 weeks tops.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
Hey, cheers BadOrb. Not twisting anything. I'm trying to be realistic in my expectations. My "expectation" was 6-week targets (because that's what they said it would be), to which I'd assume some would slip a week or 2 (hence 8). Now I'm being told their target is 8-weeks...In an attempt to once again remain realistic, I'll assume most will slip a week or 2 to where 9-10 weeks becomes the new norm. Hopefully I'm wrong...but I doubt I am and I'll bet you in-game creds we never see 6 again.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

Stoofa
03.21.2013 , 06:59 PM | #299
So read the post and all I can say is that I hope you've got lots of really good features, additions and content planned.
Because you allowing species change is an extremely large red cross as far as I'm concerned.
Very bad move.
Only my opinion of course, but honestly thought you'd be sensible and offer cosmetic changes (yer I know, all species are just cosmetic changes) but you know what I mean.

banehammer
03.21.2013 , 07:01 PM | #300
All positive news. Thanks for the update.
(Can't wait to hear about APAC svrs!)
Endoor | Guardian Jedi's have grenades now
Noxali | Sorcerer Storming to the light side like a traitor
HARBRINGER