Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

State of the Game #3

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Orlesian
03.21.2013 , 11:22 AM | #141
Yay for barbershop! Just wish it was for credits though.

And we really need more options like hair etc. please.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

Saragundius
03.21.2013 , 11:23 AM | #142
One thing: chat bubbles.

Dregamoore
03.21.2013 , 11:24 AM | #143
I personally think this is an absolute joke. Things like a barber shop you have to use cartel coins for?????!??!?! are you kidding me. If i knew that this game was going to take this path with the cartel market and favor those who drop tons and tons of their hard earned real life money into the cartel market while subscribers like me get short handed with gear, and aesthetics I wouldnt have stayed this long. Everything I have seen since the cartel market went live was a major decline in tech support and a huge favoritism with F2p Players. For crying out loud half the crap in the market should have been in the game from day one and sadly I remeber the posts talkign about how jedi wont be able to wear sith gear and because you guys loose players thats all ok but u gotta get it through the cartel market like ***?!?! At least show some respect for ppl who are paying month subs and atelast give us a friggen discount on the cartel market. I dont even wanna get started on how B.S. it is that you guys said the cathar would be free for subs and now that along with a barbershop has to be bought through cartel like commmon stop being so damn money hungry and throw some new stuff out there specific for subs and make half the crap or even more in the cartel market purchase able with credits.
This games is slowly becoming a money hungry typical EA joke. ESO.... bioware good luck your going to have some competition.

Monoth
03.21.2013 , 11:26 AM | #144
I want to know what happen to world PvP.... Bioware stated that they had huge plans for Illum and it was coming in Feb. 2013, Yet all we got was a "collect two orbs, wait in line and click on the fountain looking thing" that was your big change for world PvP ?!?! This took you guys 8 months to program?!?!
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Kski
03.21.2013 , 11:26 AM | #145
So much hate in these forums. I'm pumped as hell for the barbershop. Nice update.

Darth-Malice
03.21.2013 , 11:27 AM | #146
A barber shop. A common core feature found in games from over ten years ago. And your milking players for cash in your cartell shop to use it. Pretty sad Ea-ware
||||||||███████████████████████████████)

Dregamoore
03.21.2013 , 11:28 AM | #147
Not to mention you guys are putting in allll this small lil fluff crap to keep ppl distracted that you guys havent put any new content in in month besides a half assed event that god know y u took it away for a couple weeks just to bring it back exactly the same (herp derp) and then you are expecting this expansion to save the player base with 1 planet and 5 new level + a crap ton more of cartel bs . Im very angry with how this is being conducted that speeder in teh cartel market yea the racer?!?! y wasnt that purchaseable on tattooine jesus at least you coulda done was realease a section on tat where you could race against ppl in pod races earing new racers but noooooooo lets put more dumb crap in the cartel maket screw content and subs we are just going to milk the crap out ppl until we shut the damn game down. or even server transforms now thats something i would actually use cartel coins for. and how friging long ive been waiting for a pvp to pve transfer is just a joke. hell where is the space pvp our starships are rendered as totally useless with the priority transports like common im sick of ea and these half assed devs. i could probably craft a better game in unity 3d

Monoth
03.21.2013 , 11:30 AM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by Dregamoore View Post
I personally think this is an absolute joke. Things like a barber shop you have to use cartel coins for?????!??!?! are you kidding me. If i knew that this game was going to take this path with the cartel market and favor those who drop tons and tons of their hard earned real life money into the cartel market while subscribers like me get short handed with gear, and aesthetics I wouldnt have stayed this long. Everything I have seen since the cartel market went live was a major decline in tech support and a huge favoritism with F2p Players. For crying out loud half the crap in the market should have been in the game from day one and sadly I remeber the posts talkign about how jedi wont be able to wear sith gear and because you guys loose players thats all ok but u gotta get it through the cartel market like ***?!?! At least show some respect for ppl who are paying month subs and atelast give us a friggen discount on the cartel market. I dont even wanna get started on how B.S. it is that you guys said the cathar would be free for subs and now that along with a barbershop has to be bought through cartel like commmon stop being so damn money hungry and throw some new stuff out there specific for subs and make half the crap or even more in the cartel market purchase able with credits.
This games is slowly becoming a money hungry typical EA joke. ESO.... bioware good luck your going to have some competition.
Most MMO's I know of require you to spend real cash to make changes to your character (IE: Barbershop)... So nothing new here... I do agree that sub's shouldn't have to purchase the Cathar race.... If Bioware wants to keep there bread and butter customers happy they would show some appreciation for paying subscribers and give us the cathar race as part of our subscription
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

keitzy
03.21.2013 , 11:31 AM | #149
PLEASE FIX YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!!

Plus a few bugs but overall, the game is in a really good state except for APAC servers.

Dregamoore
03.21.2013 , 11:32 AM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
Most MMO's I know of require you to spend real cash to make changes to your character (IE: Barbershop)... So nothing new here... I do agree that sub's shouldn't have to purchase the Cathar race.... If Bioware wants to keep there bread and butter customers happy they would show some appreciation for paying subscribers and give us the cathar race as part of our subscription
your kididng right... wat mmo do you play the required u to spend rl cash on changing ur damn hair at the barber???? shoulda played WoW buddy