Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

stuck

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

stronngnu
03.21.2013 , 07:14 AM | #1
im very un happy with the time it is taking to adress my open ticket. im stuck up against a building cannot use the stuck help button or command neither will work. i cant use my fleet pass or fast travel cause it says im moving cause im in a crevice inbetween the building and a hill. i put my ticket in 2 days ago and had just bought the chiss species off the cartel market and cannot actually use it be cause of this. now i know that this game hasnt been out for as long as WoW but i did expect customer service to at least be on the ball as well as WoW 's is. it takes 1 day at most for a open ticket to be resolved on WoW. i have played WoW for almost 5 years and was very excited when this game came out as im a big fan of the movies and the lore but this is the second of 2 big problems ive had so far the other is that when i run this game it takes up 70% of my physical memory wich pretty much maxes it out. i have to upgrade a computer that i had specially built to play online games. and i still lag horribly and it takes sometimes nearly a half hour to log fully in. i hope that you will very soon adress my ticket and the other problem for if not you will have lost a subscriber and i am a subscriber that would keep my subscription all year long

OwenBrooks
03.21.2013 , 07:17 AM | #2
You should be able to use groupfinder to get out of trouble.

Beesodd
03.21.2013 , 07:20 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi stronngnu,

Looking at this, I can't see any open tickets on your account, which might be the source of the issue. Can you see them on your UI? If so, can you provide a ticket number so I can check into the ticket?

As Owen mentions, a workaround is to queue for a flashpoint, and when it finishes, choose "Exit Location" to be transported to the fleet on exit.
A less involved workaround that can help is to relog and then try to use quick travel/fleet pass without attempting to move. Often on a relog you will spawn with your feet planted, rather than moving. This won't work in all cases though.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.