Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Price Increase?

kansaswizard
03.21.2013 , 12:41 AM | #1
I have been autodebibited the same amount of $14.99 a month since the very beginning until this month. This month it took out 16.23. I pay through PayPal so what's up with the increase? I checked my Account and Subscriptions and there is nothing there about extra fees, etc. Let me know.

KrizDaWiz
03.21.2013 , 12:43 AM | #2
Ok, I officially am not trusting the billing of this game anymore. Im about to check my account to make sure there is no sneak fees.

EDIT: Everything seems fine on my end. maybe paypal is taking out fees.
Download the instrumental album "The Sith Code" by Darth Krazer (me) TODAY!
http://www.datpiff.com/Darth-Krazer-...pe.595107.html

cabled
03.21.2013 , 12:45 AM | #3
its probably tax but you'll likely have to write in to find out
Tanking is a Skill - Healing is an Art - DPS is a Science

jedilier
03.21.2013 , 12:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by kansaswizard View Post
I have been autodebibited the same amount of $14.99 a month since the very beginning until this month. This month it took out 16.23. I pay through PayPal so what's up with the increase? I checked my Account and Subscriptions and there is nothing there about extra fees, etc. Let me know.
paypal may have started taxing it or swtor has... but mine hasnt ever gone up so if its a tax then its probably paypal

TexasMarine
03.21.2013 , 12:58 AM | #5
Yes the price has gone up. But not because of BW or EA. It is state taxes on all online subscriptions and purchases. BW and EA screw the pooch on multiple occasions but please dont blame them and rage quit over this. It has absolutely nothing to do with them and they have no control over it.

Dragoshaw
03.21.2013 , 01:00 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TexasMarine View Post
Yes the price has gone up. But not because of BW or EA. It is state taxes on all online subscriptions and purchases. BW and EA screw the pooch on multiple occasions but please dont blame them and rage quit over this. It has absolutely nothing to do with them and they have no control over it.
Ya they do. Its called they tell the state F U.

TexasMarine
03.21.2013 , 01:35 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragoshaw View Post
Ya they do. Its called they tell the state F U.
Oh they could do that. Then you wouldn't get to play the game in said state. And no company is going to loose an entire states worth of business over a $2 tax

kansaswizard
03.28.2013 , 12:50 AM | #8
Knasas does not ahve or allow internet taxes except on physical goods delivered to a resisdence. So that's not it. Guess I'll just dispute the charge with PayPal and see what Bio and them do.

LVCommando
03.28.2013 , 01:48 AM | #9
http://www.wired.com/business/2013/0...net-sales-tax/

Looks like we're all gonna be screwed here eventually fairly soon, regardless of what our individual states say is or isn't a "physical presence" in the state and weather that does or does not require them to charge you sales tax for an internet purchase.

Figures the ONE damn thing all our butthead politicians can agree on in Washington is to charge the rest of us more money for something.