Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Directive 7 Hardmode Soloed by Coolest Marauder Ever

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Directive 7 Hardmode Soloed by Coolest Marauder Ever

slafko
03.28.2013 , 01:29 AM | #11
Why brag with something a chimp could do? Going overgeared with an overgeared companion and then calling it "solo" is just insulting.

Kenjigreat
04.04.2013 , 09:24 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
Why brag with something a chimp could do? Going overgeared with an overgeared companion and then calling it "solo" is just insulting.
Please post a vid of you doing it pre 2.0
Mandolor - The Harbinger (Marauder)
Alts: Megiiddo , Iamrčvanbětch (Marauder), Megyddo/Fúckyouimrčvan (Sentinel)
Coolest Marauder EVER
Seriously No one Gives a **** how awesome you think you are.

slafko
04.05.2013 , 02:43 AM | #13
Yes, I'm going to waste my free time on meaningless pursuits in order to try to impress a bunch of nobodies.

gunte
04.05.2013 , 02:57 AM | #14
Yes, I'm going to waste my free time on meaningless pursuits in order to try to impress a bunch of nobodies.
ye nobodies.. because you've really made a name for yourself and everyone knows who you are and your opinion matter etc etc etc. Please what's the point of these comments other than making you look like a ****?
Aredun - Titans - The Red Eclipse EU
Glory is of no use to the dead.

Check out my youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/gunte11/videos

Never_Hesitate
04.05.2013 , 03:02 AM | #15
Just to quote someones sig I've seen recently:

Quote:
Seriously No one Gives a **** how awesome you think you are
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphalřr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, Leonië PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

slafko
04.05.2013 , 03:36 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by gunte View Post
ye nobodies.. because you've really made a name for yourself and everyone knows who you are and your opinion matter etc etc etc. Please what's the point of these comments other than making you look like a ****?
I don't know; you're the one making those kinds of comments - you tell me.

As far as I'm concerned - do I really strike you as a type who's interested in "making a name for himself" and who requires "everyone to know me"? Come on.

gunte
04.05.2013 , 03:50 AM | #17
I don't know; you're the one making those kinds of comments - you tell me.

As far as I'm concerned - do I really strike you as a type who's interested in "making a name for himself" and who requires "everyone to know me"? Come on.
Ye you do when you call people nobodies, why would you even comment at all if all you do is say how easy and "insunlting" it is and then can't even back it up by doing it yourself. Can't you just sulk quietly for yourself instead?

slafko
04.05.2013 , 03:52 AM | #18
I see what happened; we interpret "nobodies" differently and you engage in feeble attempts at trolling me. It's okay, happens a lot, I understand.

gunte
04.05.2013 , 04:00 AM | #19
I see what happened; we interpret "nobodies" differently and you engage in feeble attempts at trolling me. It's okay, happens a lot, I understand.
Ah ofc, you must have meant the positive version of nobody......

slafko
04.05.2013 , 04:34 AM | #20
I must have meant "nobody important to myself". Guess that was too much of an intellectual effort for you to conclude on your own.

In hopes of ending this futile discussion, let me repeat my original objection once again: You cannot call something "soloing" if you have someone else or a companion helping you. I cannot type this any clearer.

hf