Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Directive 7 Hardmode Soloed by Coolest Marauder Ever

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Directive 7 Hardmode Soloed by Coolest Marauder Ever

slafko
03.21.2013 , 12:55 AM | #2
Cool kids don't use companions when soloing.

Koordynator
03.21.2013 , 06:34 AM | #3
Nice fps.

Strainge
03.21.2013 , 10:47 AM | #4
The only thing that has me skeptical that this is HM and not SM is how you blocked the mission objective that is usually on the right side of the screen. Next time have that there so you can prove without a doubt it was HM. gunte's video of the 2-man lost island is proven to be really just story mode because of that. Which you even commented on, Mandolor. I'm surprised you didn't see that.

FlyinSpaghetti
03.21.2013 , 12:04 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Strainge View Post
The only thing that has me skeptical that this is HM and not SM is how you blocked the mission objective that is usually on the right side of the screen. Next time have that there so you can prove without a doubt it was HM. gunte's video of the 2-man lost island is proven to be really just story mode because of that. Which you even commented on, Mandolor. I'm surprised you didn't see that.
Dude you haven't proven nothing, read my post in that topic on why you were wrong and that is actually hard mode.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!

gunte
03.21.2013 , 12:13 PM | #6
Dude you are just sad... go read that thread again..
Nice work Mandolor
Aredun - Titans - The Red Eclipse EU
Glory is of no use to the dead.

Check out my youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/gunte11/videos

Strainge
03.21.2013 , 04:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by gunte View Post
Dude you are just sad... go read that thread again..
Nice work Mandolor
I already corrected myself on your thread. As far as this 1, I never said he didn't do it. Just that he should leave the quest on the screen is all. I own up to my mistakes, but you still have the right to say what ever you want of course.

gunte
03.21.2013 , 04:36 PM | #8
I already corrected myself on your thread. As far as this 1, I never said he didn't do it. Just that he should leave the quest on the screen is all. I own up to my mistakes, but you still have the right to say what ever you want of course.
I wrote that before you did, wasnt intending to pick a fight, just seemed like you went into every thread and tried to call out people for something they didnt do is all. Im glad you realised your mistake and apologized, not all would do that.
No hard feelings.
Aredun - Titans - The Red Eclipse EU
Glory is of no use to the dead.

Check out my youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/gunte11/videos

Strainge
03.21.2013 , 04:56 PM | #9
Of course there's no ill will on my end, I'm the one who acted like a ******* after all. On 2nd viewing of both videos I saw some really nice tactics that can be applied to my own marauder play. Think I may even switch from carnage to anni for a change up.

Kenjigreat
03.27.2013 , 05:40 PM | #10
For those that Doubt Its Hardmode , you can always see the health of the bosses and also , the bosses on SM are level 48 not level 50 so...