Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If Companions could post to the forums.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
If Companions could post to the forums.

CrazyCanukk
03.21.2013 , 05:11 AM | #11
"I think Crazycanukk is the sexiest man on the planet earth. "

Mako

Ok ..she really didnt say that
Twitchtv channel: http://www.twitch.tv/crazycanukk
Twitter: @Crazycanukk
Server: Shadowlands

Dashiar
03.21.2013 , 05:44 AM | #12
T7:

Earth\=existance in swtor//CrazyKanuk/=sexy.

AlexDougherty
03.21.2013 , 06:24 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
Dear BioWare,

Did I mention I'm a pacifist?

T. Cedrax
Yes, just before you shoot people.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

kevlarto
03.21.2013 , 06:26 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
Dear BioWare,

Did I mention I'm a pacifist?

T. Cedrax

REPLY: Repulic Command,

Only a Million Times

end transmission
Do not dwell in the past, do not not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Expectations lead to suffering

AlrikFassbauer
03.21.2013 , 06:33 AM | #15
Bear Bioware,

I'm more than happy to be assigned to help and support the new owner of "my" ship.

However, in order to be able to serve the abovementioned owner even better, I demand the installation of several upgrade routines into my Verbo-Brain, so that I can more readily answer to the owner's wishes.

I ask especially for much better species-specific behaviour-scanning technology, so that I can understand the owner's and his/her companions intentions more clearly.

A crate of Alderaanean Honey for pleasing the owner's nostrils would be nice, too.

Sincerely,

C2-N2

AlaricSevGirl
03.21.2013 , 06:56 AM | #16
Dear Bioware,

I enjoy being the padawan of my master Arisable. She is one of the finest jedi I know but I'm tired of being left on the ship whenever there's technology involved. I'm a geeky jedi. I can handle it but you think I can't and my master had to go along with you because that's how you wrote her story and then of course out of my curiosity I got captured by the sith. If you had just let me go with her, none of this would have happened. Give me a break Bioware. You think that puny little droid can fight better than I can with my double bladed lightsaber?

By the way, thank you for allowing me to close my lightsaber after I finish fighting. I was getting searing pains across my neck from it.

And I'm cuter than Mako by the way...

Yours Truly,

Kira Carsen, Jedi

Benfynyn
03.21.2013 , 07:30 AM | #17
Dear Bioware,

I have had a glorious time locked in a death struggle with those Imperial dogs but I've found that the fights have become less challenging. Therefore I took the liberty to compile a list of (see attached file) of targets worthy of Havoc Squad! With your permission, I will begin planning our campaign of liberation immeidately!

Sincerely,

M1-4X

P.S. For the Republic!
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

AlienEyeTX
03.21.2013 , 07:42 AM | #18
Dear Bioware,

I have been subject to inhumane treatment since coming into the service of Lord Starscream. I have been locked aboard her starship and have not seen the outside galaxy in months. I am starving and weak. At least, that's how I was before meeting Lord Starscream. Now my condition is deteriorating.

To make matters worse, I am now locked in a closet with Xalek. We are never separated, as we are both prisoners on this tiny fury-class ship.

Help us to become strong so that we may serve our master well.

Sincerely,
Ashara Zavros
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

LarryRow
03.21.2013 , 08:00 AM | #19
Dear Bioware,

Please give us healing specs so that we may see the light of day.

Signed,
-All nonhealing companions

OR

Dear Bioware,

Nerf shock collars. Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta get back to Sith business. (Grrr)

-Vette
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

AlaricSevGirl
03.21.2013 , 08:48 AM | #20
Dear Bioware...

Oh no, if my master catches me sending this to you, she will send me out the air lock. Why, oh why, did you give me voice modulation. I can't help but to say something every time she is near me. Do you understand what you've done to me? She's a Sith juggernaut. She threatens to force choke me every time she walks by because she can't stand my incessant chatter. I desperately need to shut up but I can't. I just can't do it. Please help me.

Desperate on the Fury...

2V-R8