Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If Companions could post to the forums.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
If Companions could post to the forums.

Infernixx
03.20.2013 , 09:37 PM | #1
I am called Khem Val, Servant of Tulak Hord, and devourer of the rebels at Yn and Chabosh, consumer of the Dromund system, and I am freezing my scarred *** off.

I come to you today, demanding justice. My Master, a puny little Sith, insists on taking me to Hoth even though I have but a loincloth and Deshade dignity. They laugh at Khem when I come back onboard and immediately head to engine room to heat myself in heat exhaust from engine.

Hear me, Developers. Give me armor and clothing that appear on my form or I shall find you and devour you whole!
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

iFruit
03.20.2013 , 11:08 PM | #2
'Insolent worm!' *Slaps Khem*
<PLAYER NOT FOUND>

Joshthecook
03.20.2013 , 11:27 PM | #3
Dear Bioware;

I am writing to you per Code 77 subsection 2 of the Galactic Republic Military Interplanetary Communication Guideline stating my requisition of higher quality air filters for the BT-7 Thunderclap. Despite C2-N2s best efforts, the droid is incapable of detecting the varied odors of a demolitions expert Weequay, a archaeology obsessed Gand and at time a Male Cathar in heat. Not all the Alderaanin nectar in the known regions could cover up the, to put it politely, smells that drift through the ship from time to time.

Signed
Sgt Elara Dorn: Havoc Squad

slafko
03.21.2013 , 12:46 AM | #4
Dear BioWare,

Did I mention I'm a pacifist?

T. Cedrax

Sentanta
03.21.2013 , 01:21 AM | #5
Dear Bioware - would it be at all possible to get my own kettle in my quarters - I truly love tea but I don't like sharing the galley with the others as they are all more than a little strange (a Rakghoul, a Killik, a heuristic Droid who keeps threatening EVERYONE and a very angry Rattataki called Kaliyo)

I wish to have my own kettle as I am sure that Kaliyo is constantly spitting in my tea. Please grant me this lowly wish of my own kettle.

Yours sincerely,

Ensign Raina Temple
“Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”

A home for SWG vets!

Przemo_No
03.21.2013 , 03:13 AM | #6
Declaration: Greetings, Masters!
There's no point of having any discussions currently.
We should urgently proceed with eliminating the remaining meatbags.

HK-51
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

_biddan_
03.21.2013 , 03:19 AM | #7
jaesa:
i sense...QQing...hate...and noobness!no!what sort of sith trick is this i would have known if the forums were so full of retarded people!

(not referring to this post obviously)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Alec_Fortescue
03.21.2013 , 04:39 AM | #8
"I am Skadge and I am such a jerk I seriously wonder why that Mandalorian didn't throw me out of the airlock yet! I heard that he would be able to do it in the early 2012. What happened Bioware? I guess I have to thank you."
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Ardarell_Solo
03.21.2013 , 05:05 AM | #9
Whiners! Get a life!

Me, I have got no time posting stuff on a stupid internet forum while outside ladies are lining up. Gotta go, folks...

Doc
El'ethon (Sentinel) | Rickmyron (Gunslinger) | Alreegan (Sage)
Craeg (Scoundrel) | Dacs (Commando) | Vayus (Guardian)
<Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> Tank und rDD gesucht! Infos HIER.
T3-M4

Tatile
03.21.2013 , 05:06 AM | #10
Dear Bioware,

Nerf lifts.

Sincerely,
Everyone.