Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin Server Pvp Night

shyroman
03.21.2013 , 07:16 AM | #11
So I'm assuming this is from the servers from the second merge, because I doubt I can find many people from Telos Restoration Project.
Ryann-Sniper; Lindseey-Gunslinger; Kathrene-Sentinel
Nightfury - Honey Badgers
Jedi Covenant

leijae
03.21.2013 , 07:19 AM | #12
I'm afraid the Master Dorak crew doesn't get along well enough for it
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>

kmzh
03.21.2013 , 07:56 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by shyroman View Post
So I'm assuming this is from the servers from the second merge, because I doubt I can find many people from Telos Restoration Project.
*raises hand*

Though, you're right that there aren't many of us. Wrath Reborn, Freelancer Project, and Sovereign Telos are all still sorta around, but I don't see many in PVP.
Cmdr'Shepard (formerly F'Shep)/And Peggy/LieutenantHurley - Angua-Uberwald - Lin-Beifong - Teppic
The Vimes Legacy
Working As Intended/The Chosen Order/The Einherjar - Holocron/Dark Order
Jedi Covenant

Skotal
03.21.2013 , 09:28 AM | #14
go juyo
"Bad bad men. Women too, to be fair. Oh, yes. They make a fine sandwich, also, heh, heh, heh. But don't tell the Jedi Council I said that." -Jolee Bindo on the Sith

I joined the Sith for the sandwiches

EnzoForMe
03.21.2013 , 12:16 PM | #15
This would be a good idea if more than 2 or 3 teams q'd for ranked weekly. I don't see people coming out of the woodwork for this event. It's Canderous Ordo vs. Jedi Covenant Wednesdays and Fridays, however.
Caprica <The Squirtle Squad>
S-3/S-6 #1 Group Ranked Sniper, S-2 #1 Solo Gunslinger

Broward
03.21.2013 , 12:33 PM | #16
I think there are enough good players from Keller's Void left to field a decent team. Hopefully. It'll hurt not having those Anore heals though!
Ishtar - Trevail - Camfound - Liebermeister

Liebermaster - Camdebt

Carter_Mathis
03.21.2013 , 01:24 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Broward View Post
I think there are enough good players from Keller's Void left to field a decent team. Hopefully. It'll hurt not having those Anore heals though!
Revy is back, that is all

mhobin
03.21.2013 , 01:34 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by EnzoForMe View Post
This would be a good idea if more than 2 or 3 teams q'd for ranked weekly. I don't see people coming out of the woodwork for this event. It's Canderous Ordo vs. Jedi Covenant Wednesdays and Fridays, however.
I thought you were Shi-Cho......you Barbie and Anore is the start of a good team

Hobi

jolleebindu
03.21.2013 , 07:29 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Skotal View Post
go juyo
Juyo!

Lolokio
03.22.2013 , 10:15 AM | #20
Juyo FTW!!

I don't know how something like this could be organized though. Folks have moved around quite a bit, or just stopped playing.

I know many folks who look back on the smaller server pvp with warm fuzzy nostalgia. I miss the camaraderie of the smaller crowd, but I certainly don't miss the long queues.

Anyways, if this gets off the ground I'd be game to try out for the Juyo team
Pillars of Ashla
Inside SWTOR Guild Site