Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preferred Player to Subscriber Still Only 2 Crafting Skills

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Preferred Player to Subscriber Still Only 2 Crafting Skills

SkyVolcano
03.20.2013 , 07:42 PM | #1
Does anyone know if I have to buy the third crafting skill with Cartel Coins if I switch from Preferred Player to Subscriber?

I originally had a 30 day free subscription and had 3 crew skills, I let it expire and was forced to only have 2 crew skills. I eventually bought the subscribers edition, but I still only have 2 crew skills available. Is this a glitch or do I have to buy the third?

Additionally, I've started up a new character now that I have bought the game, will it have 3 crew skills?

Coveii
03.21.2013 , 12:25 PM | #2
perhaps you need to go back to the crew skills section and "re-aquire" the 3 skill

When SWTOR went free to play, I kept getting error in Galactic auction house. I was getting F2P messaging, even though as a subscriber I had 50item limit(I could only place 10 items). Had to shutdown/logout game and renter and the game usually cleared.

-Wes-
03.21.2013 , 06:36 PM | #3
I had the same problem the first time I logged in after subscribing, Sky. On the second log-on, it worked as I expected. When I brought up the crew skills window, it showed an empty third slot and I just had to go train the skill of my choice... then play catch-up with it!

Hopefully this has resolved for you by now?
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

Big_Gamer
03.22.2013 , 07:17 AM | #4
From "Known In-Game Issues"
Once players convert to Subscriber Status, extra Crew Skills are not unlocked automatically. Players must go into the Cartel Market and select which skills to unlock. Players will not be charged for these unlocks after subscribing.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=403398