Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan's Chestplate; any word on a fix?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Revan's Chestplate; any word on a fix?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

StOneRKinG
03.23.2013 , 08:40 AM | #51
http://theflagshipeclipse.com/galler..._all_views.jpg

See his cape? See how awesome it looks? Yeah. We need a cape. And that color scheme.
Imperius
Venetrix StOneRKinG Damelza Iskaevys
Kai-Ell Alusin Zaccai

Yugwen
03.24.2013 , 02:16 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by StOneRKinG View Post

See his cape? See how awesome it looks? Yeah. We need a cape. And that color scheme.
Exactly, not these stupid shoulder rolls we currently have. Makes it look like he decided to roll the cape up for extra shoulder padding. Maybe a toggle? And the hood doesn't quite have that diagonal slant over the right eye.

Magnusheart
03.24.2013 , 03:13 AM | #53
Are people seriously getting upset the hood selected off of the set doesn't cover an eye? Really?

This thread is about fixing revan's sets technical issues, not barking suggestions on what you feel the set needs to add on with. The top 4 of the 6 are what really matters the most. Not what we feel like "our kotor play through had" This is Bioware's Revan, Not the one we played in the xbox game.

1. Fix the Helmet clipping bug for male type 3
2. Fix the Chestplates double Hoods
3. Fix the Chestplates Light color bug
4. Fix the Lower Leggings brown default

5. Release the Classic Revan's Chestplate, Classic Revan's Robes in the Cartel Rep vendor
6. Release the Darth Revan's Chestplate (with a cape) in the Reputation vendor with the resale. (to make the people who want a cape have a cape)

If you guys seriously want a cape put on Revan's Chestplate so badly. Suggest a [Darth Revan's Chestplate] in the cartel suggestions thread to be put in the resale vendor as a new item itself So it doesn't interfere with people who like the current version.

Alec_Fortescue
03.24.2013 , 07:39 AM | #54
Fix. This is a thread about a fix. Not entirely new armor set... Besides I am 90% sure the last contraband pack will feature KotOR Revan armor. Just to annoy everyone who has one currently

AshlaBoga
03.24.2013 , 01:56 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Fix. This is a thread about a fix. Not entirely new armor set... Besides I am 90% sure the last contraband pack will feature KotOR Revan armor. Just to annoy everyone who has one currently
Yeah, there's ZERO point to another version of his gear if they can't fix the current one.

And the bug that drives me mad: WHY DOES HE HAVE 2 HOODS? WHY DOES REMOVING ONE HOOD STILL LEAVE PART OF THAT HOOD BEHIND CLIPPING RIGHT THROUGH HIS 2ND HOOD?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

skomerko
03.28.2013 , 06:56 AM | #56
i will support you. bump

skomerko
04.08.2013 , 07:29 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Revan is so strong he stacks hoods for power!!!

I will pass this on for investigation.

-eric
Any word on fix in 2.0? I think we should get some information on this This investigation is very long

Maelstrom Prison Revan: http://jedisdiary.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=291&h=300

I think focusing on Magnusheart's last post is best option

Terin
04.14.2013 , 05:16 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by StOneRKinG View Post

Also, I'd like to see them fix the colors on his armor, and honestly, it needs to be a 100% match to that version you linked. Considering Revan is unquestionably the most prominent character outside of the movies, hopefully they'll be able to get it sorted, making sure everything matches properly and whatnot ^_^

Magnusheart
04.14.2013 , 05:22 PM | #59
This is a thread on about the actual revan set fixes and bugs from what the set used to be pre 1.6.1 in terms of color and the lower robe color fix and double hood bug. not requests and "I wants" and "Lets add this"
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post

If you guys seriously want a cape put on Revan's Chestplate so badly. Suggest a [Darth Revan's Chestplate] in the cartel suggestions thread to be put in the resale vendor as a new item itself So it doesn't interfere with people who like the current version.

Greenify
04.14.2013 , 05:54 PM | #60
Note the clone red version available in the cartel market has two hoods too. Please fix this BW