Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any info on whether Improved Priority Transport: Personal Starship is returning?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Any info on whether Improved Priority Transport: Personal Starship is returning?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

stockmks
03.20.2013 , 04:08 AM | #1
Hey,

Just wondering if Bioware could give a clue on whether the legacy 'Improved Priority Transport: Personal Starship' will ever be available again for purchase? Id be willing to spend coins on getting that cooldown to an hour, and more coins for getting it on my alts!

Just in case, i wouldn't worry about people avoiding fleet or anything from having the 24 hour cooldown reduced.. this teleport only becomes useful mostly in one scenario.. when you want to do space missions..! Having said, all these legacies wouldn't be needed if the loading screens/required movement for a few seconds/more loading screens/more movement/last loading screen ritual wasn't present... but im sure that's been discussed before.

ps. I'm actually a recent sub, in my first month, and first post here, so also a huge hello to everyone.!! I've been lurking on and off on these forums as a f2p/preferred player though. I'm having a blast with the game now and its worth a sub, but in a way glady, i know i'll also be done with this game over time as well. or at least its not going to be one of those 6 year mmo stints like the last one. That's okay.

Thanks for any advice, and hello again!!

Shoogli
03.20.2013 , 06:17 AM | #2
I'm interrested in this too since I bought most of the upgrades (except the one that required legacy 50 which I wasnt at the time) and bought the ship travel feature for 14 characters that now all have it back to 24h cd !

Besides am now legacy 50 and would like to get the last tier as well...
Shoogli | Jawa Droid Designer
Do not Follow me on Twitter @NOWHERE | Dislike me on Facebook
[Do Not Contact Me] [Rules of Misconduct] [F.A.Q.] [Shoogli Tracker]

Alduinsm
03.20.2013 , 06:20 AM | #3
I'm also interested.
Shin

IDragn
03.24.2013 , 04:15 AM | #4
I want to know what happened to the money I spent on it to max it out (except the last one)

demotivator
03.24.2013 , 06:14 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by IDragn View Post
I want to know what happened to the money I spent on it to max it out (except the last one)
If you had already purchased the upgrades just fill a ticket.
Randomizing your forums.

KyaniteD
03.24.2013 , 09:07 AM | #6
Nevermind.
Darkvs.Light:
Shepard Effect ᶩ彡
______Crafting_____ ______Trading___ ___
All original level 1-50 custom sets & full cartel sets. (JC only.)

Icestar
03.24.2013 , 09:51 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by demotivator View Post
If you had already purchased the upgrades just fill a ticket.
Yep I sent a ticket regarding my characters that has it and it worked out fine.

Kupo
03.25.2013 , 11:36 PM | #8
Did filling out a ticket get the cooldown lowered or your coins back? I dropped 600 coins when it was available. I hope they didn't go to waste.

stockmks
03.25.2013 , 11:48 PM | #9
I saw on the 1.7.3 release notes its coming back in the patch.. awesome!!

I really hope the cooldown can get lowered to 1 hour via legacy unlocks. We're going to have to spend money on it anyway.. so hopefully its actually useful.

AngelCath
03.26.2013 , 02:57 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kupo View Post
Did filling out a ticket get the cooldown lowered or your coins back? I dropped 600 coins when it was available. I hope they didn't go to waste.
Got my unlocks the day after I filed my ticket, no problems at all.