Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

And this is why I enjoy pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
And this is why I enjoy pvp

DarthOvertone's Avatar


DarthOvertone
03.20.2013 , 11:01 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
The rager seemed to miss the part where gear is not equivalent to skill. SWMonitor would do that dude some good.
Alphamaul, Alphanoob, Alphazen - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: There has been a PvP Awakening. Have you felt it?

Arlanon's Avatar


Arlanon
03.20.2013 , 11:04 AM | #12
The first thing i looked for was his class. As i expected, he is a Powertech.

That answers that.

They can apply 2 delayed explosions, that resolve at the same time as a followup Rail Shot. Then potentially follow with Rocket Punch and another Rail Shot. It is a lot of damage in a very short burst. To the player getting hit, all they see in their chat was the Rail Shot.

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
03.20.2013 , 12:52 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlanon View Post
The first thing i looked for was his class. As i expected, he is a Powertech.

That answers that.

They can apply 2 delayed explosions, that resolve at the same time as a followup Rail Shot. Then potentially follow with Rocket Punch and another Rail Shot. It is a lot of damage in a very short burst. To the player getting hit, all they see in their chat was the Rail Shot.
exactly :P

Although Ive been running 8/6/27 this morning, it just does a **** ton of damage, not as much burst but for regs its hilarious to average 900 dps.

Capt_Beers's Avatar


Capt_Beers
03.20.2013 , 01:13 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Your PT and my Vanguard might be cousins or somehting
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Aelaias's Avatar


Aelaias
03.20.2013 , 01:22 PM | #15
Alternatively, premades should not be allowed to have it easy and queue against pugs.
Shadowlands
Letho - Vanguard
Óberyn-Guardian
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...7-5e5489ff3b47

Jedibediah's Avatar


Jedibediah
03.20.2013 , 01:39 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
lol, never would have guessed that my player name would get me called a hacker

Well that might be " hacker " in some alien language that us earthlings haven't yet discovered.. We're not alone in the universe... OH NO !

Jedibediah's Avatar


Jedibediah
03.20.2013 , 01:42 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlanon View Post
The first thing i looked for was his class. As i expected, he is a Powertech.

That answers that.

They can apply 2 delayed explosions, that resolve at the same time as a followup Rail Shot. Then potentially follow with Rocket Punch and another Rail Shot. It is a lot of damage in a very short burst. To the player getting hit, all they see in their chat was the Rail Shot.

Burst Damage.. Imagine that.. Funny thing is Lethality and Marksman Snipers are under the radar... Let's see how long that lasts..

Racter's Avatar


Racter
03.20.2013 , 01:46 PM | #18
Wouldn't matter, pt would still ace him sub 4s solo. Also, don't have to be in a premade to focus fire... Only requirement is one other player that isn't derping around.

Capt_Beers's Avatar


Capt_Beers
03.20.2013 , 01:54 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedibediah View Post
Burst Damage.. Imagine that.. Funny thing is Lethality and Marksman Snipers are under the radar... Let's see how long that lasts..
It's already over sub-50's are crawling with them. Had 3 Snipers in mid in AH the other day. It was horrible.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

kamikrazy's Avatar


kamikrazy
03.20.2013 , 01:58 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
lol, never would have guessed that my player name would get me called a hacker
I made a toon named Print'screen just for that purpose!