Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RWZ League

DeepFreese
03.20.2013 , 09:33 AM | #11
Make it happen. I'm in. Gooooooo choogles
Creus
Robbs(Sniper) Robs(Assassin) Croozz(Jugg) Harata(Guardian) Se'an(Powertech) and Se-an(Marauder)
The Squirtle Squad[The Harbinger}

akhilio
03.20.2013 , 09:33 AM | #12
Sounds good to me chuk, Count me in

-AKHILIO

oredith
03.20.2013 , 09:45 AM | #13
i'll sit in for the fat kid picked last..

i should probably get some gear then. still sitting at WH gear.. >_>
(╯°□°)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

Sowwy
03.20.2013 , 10:09 AM | #14
Initiative indeed.

Count me in.

- Jolly'o Goodshow

ThePizaShark
03.20.2013 , 10:24 AM | #15
I would be in and I'm sure I could get some guildies interested.
Pizzatauntaun 50 operative<We Haz Cookies>
Pizzashark 50 mercenary <Nameless>
Pizzarancor 50 juggernaut
Bamfjedi 50 sage

IAmViiOLENT
03.20.2013 , 10:47 AM | #16
a SUGGESTION:

First Round Draft:

You Have to pick your node guard.

Second Round Draft: Have to pick your marauder/sent.

This way, you dont end up with one team that takes another teams essential player roles to have a chance of winning, because that other team messed up and picked out something other than one of the two essential roles to win.

For example, Team A takes one assassin first round, and Team B takes a DPS first round. Now, Team A can take another node guard from the list to screw over Team B out of a node guard. It can end badly like that, and for those two roles at least you do, to a certain extent need one of them each to have a chance of winning a competitive match.

Loknido
03.20.2013 , 11:27 AM | #17
This sounds like a great idea. I would be surprised if it worked but I would be down.
Imdabes

gtangtan
03.20.2013 , 11:33 AM | #18
i'm down.
Blading-Wind --- Leria --- Racing-rain---Beksers --- Cyanic-Scorch --- Crimson-Torch Asylum - The Harbinger
Blading-thunder --- Rulia --- Cloaked-Dagger

Schus
03.20.2013 , 11:34 AM | #19
School might make it difficult for me to participate but I'd definitely be willing to try!
Aldasin
<Ascendancy> The Harbinger <Vossen>
Quote: Originally Posted by akabane_k View Post
reps are kinda retarded, imps are completely retarded. Regs often, ranked occasionally

PeteyLo
03.20.2013 , 11:39 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
a SUGGESTION:

First Round Draft:

You Have to pick your node guard.

Second Round Draft: Have to pick your marauder/sent.

This way, you dont end up with one team that takes another teams essential player roles to have a chance of winning, because that other team messed up and picked out something other than one of the two essential roles to win.

For example, Team A takes one assassin first round, and Team B takes a DPS first round. Now, Team A can take another node guard from the list to screw over Team B out of a node guard. It can end badly like that, and for those two roles at least you do, to a certain extent need one of them each to have a chance of winning a competitive match.
Would suggested comps be a bad idea, and if so why couldn’t we play this gentlemen style. (No smash no bubbles) I think this would create a nice atmosphere for less experienced players and a refreshing change of pace for people who do rateds. None the less if we do decide on smash/bubbles a predetermined comp. would be ideal so other teams do not get an upper hand, and we can try to create these teams as balanced as possible. (seeing that bioware cannot do it we can take matters into our own hands.)

Either way I am extremely interested in this RWZ league.
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?