Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RWZ League

xIphonex
03.20.2013 , 12:47 AM | #1
Attention top end pvpers. From following other server tournaments for ranked, and how creative they are I think we should have our own. My intention with this RWZ League is to make it work a lot like kickball where we get a few captains and you select individuals from the list who are willing to participate. The goal is around 5-8 teams and like I said it would be a draft system to select players. The other thing is we should have schedules for teams to play. For example team A fights team B on Monday and it would be best of a 3-5 game series and so on and so forth. You good rated quality players know who you are so please post if you would be down for this. I don't want involvement from noobs in this at all.

P.S. if this happens I will create a website and broadcast the matches as well!

~Chukles/Verdus

BHAvalon
03.20.2013 , 01:04 AM | #2
lol, if you somehow someway actually get this to work you can count me in.
Choooogles!!
Vara (Sorc Healer)
<Ascendancy>

IAmViiOLENT
03.20.2013 , 01:05 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BHAvalon View Post
lol, if you somehow someway actually get this to work you can count me in.
u wot m8

Im down Choogles

xIphonex
03.20.2013 , 01:11 AM | #4
3 down lots more to go lol

LingeringDrama
03.20.2013 , 01:42 AM | #5
I kind of like this idea... if it picks up steam I can play Imp - Maarken or Repub - Thymara.

Maarken Harbinger Medicine Operative - Badcat PoT5 Sawbones Scoundrel

So-low
03.20.2013 , 03:43 AM | #6
I'm down.
So'bad Worf So'low So'hungry Over'powered So'high

<Goof Troop> <My Ninjas> <Lukewarm Tauntauns>
Subscriber Rewards at http://www.swtor.com/r/jqdvYL

PeteyLo
03.20.2013 , 07:11 AM | #7
Guess it is back to node guarding... You can count me in.
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

Abbrachmann
03.20.2013 , 08:36 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by xIphonex View Post
Attention top end pvpers. From following other server tournaments for ranked, and how creative they are I think we should have our own. My intention with this RWZ League is to make it work a lot like kickball where we get a few captains and you select individuals from the list who are willing to participate. The goal is around 5-8 teams and like I said it would be a draft system to select players. The other thing is we should have schedules for teams to play. For example team A fights team B on Monday and it would be best of a 3-5 game series and so on and so forth. You good rated quality players know who you are so please post if you would be down for this. I don't want involvement from noobs in this at all.

P.S. if this happens I will create a website and broadcast the matches as well!

~Chukles/Verdus
I don't mean to be the negative one here. However, don't the imp guilds already do this pretty much. Evidence of the three major ranked imp guilds queing together on pts?? I think the major problem in this would be the pub guilds. Not many of the ranked teams get along to well on pub side. : p
Fajfycx/Brajmahal/Abb'ster - Breakfast
RIP Bastion
Double Sorc is best comp

xIphonex
03.20.2013 , 08:49 AM | #9
This is a form of kickball yes but when your picked you can't be repicked again in future rounds. Your team is your team and you have to play with them.

sewerdog
03.20.2013 , 09:06 AM | #10
I'm down on creep or my PT