Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Battle of Ilum and The Foundry

Renata_Roselli
03.19.2013 , 06:03 PM | #1
It never fails, I continuously get these two Hard Mode Flashpoints when I que up through the group finder. Yes, everything is checked but everyday I either get the Battle of Ilum or the Foundry. Is there an issue to where it's only picking these two Flashpoints through the group finder?
CarmelaGisella
CoU
Craters on Uranus

cabled
03.19.2013 , 06:08 PM | #2
lol probably rng... i draw taral, maelstrom, FE, Dir 7 in order of frequency... which i don't mind since taral is fast...
Tanking is a Skill - Healing is an Art - DPS is a Science

JimmyTheCannon
03.19.2013 , 07:18 PM | #3
There's a theory in my guild that the group finder takes into account your gear, which is why if we go in with a premade and 3 of us are heavily geared and one is a fresh 50 we often get Kaon or D7.

Personally, I don't buy it.

Mowermanx
03.19.2013 , 09:01 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Renata_Roselli View Post
It never fails, I continuously get these two Hard Mode Flashpoints when I que up through the group finder. Yes, everything is checked but everyday I either get the Battle of Ilum or the Foundry. Is there an issue to where it's only picking these two Flashpoints through the group finder?
The answer to foundry is probably HK, dont know why battle of ilum though.
I did it last night myself, I unchecked all but foundry, and clicked join.

Renata_Roselli
03.20.2013 , 11:43 AM | #5
Well it can't be the gear because I usually go in a pre-made and we are full 63's. If it takes gear into consideration it would probably throw us in a harder FP.
CarmelaGisella
CoU
Craters on Uranus