Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Rock Talks Star Wars

YoshiRaphElan
03.29.2013 , 07:51 PM | #41
I haven't seen the new G.I.Joe, but how is his acting in that? I could see him in SW as either a Mandalorian or a trooper, but not a Sith and certainly not a Jedi. Of course I'd prefer to not see him at all, though, because he would dominate the screen as usual.

Callaron
03.29.2013 , 08:20 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
lol i actually i can't see him being a jedi or sith a mandolorian or trooper sure but i just can't picture him as a jedi/sith
For me the first thing that comes to mind is Trooper as well - of course that could very well have to do with him starring in Doom, where he basically played one.
Not to mention all of his roles as a bad*ss cop.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

RobotVomit
04.02.2013 , 01:56 AM | #43
I hope hes a ****** bounty hunter!
Operative - Vangaurd - Juggernaut
"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
The Vonnegut Legacy
(Rouge Elite)

Spartanik
04.02.2013 , 02:09 AM | #44
If he doesnt do alot of talking that would be ok i guess.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Xeta
04.02.2013 , 05:11 PM | #45
Hayden did a fine job, considering he was supposed to portray a moody, irrational child. That's the way the part was written for him and he delivered.

But anyway, The Rock could only work as a Mandalorian I'm afraid. Hell I could even see a lineage from the Fetts happening, he looks like he could be Temuera Morrison's cousin. My only requirement is that he not smile. His smile is a little to cheesy for Star Wars...

But honestly, I would be TOTALLY fine with him not being the movie at all. I would want the best person for the character.
Xeta - Bounty Hunter, Mercenary, Assassin, Rancor Handler, etc.
Formerly Flurry (SWG), currently The Bastion (lol)

<Twin Sun Mercenaries>

Ventessel
04.02.2013 , 06:25 PM | #46
Samuel L. Jackson made quite the Jedi, I think it might be rather hilarious to see Dwayne Johnson as a Jedi or something of that nature. Just for the laughs, assuming he can downplay his presence to not be out of proportion to the role he's playing.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

Crawelc
04.02.2013 , 07:03 PM | #47
I know i posted it once here already BUT! THIS COULD DEFLECT BLASTER BOLTS!
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

Projawa
04.03.2013 , 01:27 PM | #48
They need to be careful with the casting. One of the reasons why episode 4 was the best one IMO is due to the presence of Alec Guinness.

TheBBP
05.03.2013 , 10:22 PM | #49
Just saw Pain and Gain. He was quite good in this movie and was probably his best acting yet. I am fully convinced that he could pull off a character of some sort in this universe.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

ZahirS
05.03.2013 , 11:41 PM | #50
Il fully aprove this, rock should get some part en ep VII