Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why do the pubs

troyh
03.19.2013 , 10:15 AM | #1
suck so bad at PVP? Probably because they spend all day practicing their forum comebacks instead of pvp..

Makes sense.
Jedi Covenant ~ Warlörd Legacy ~
<Unicorn Stampede> Troyy 50 Mara ~ T-roy 50 Merc ~ Xtecy 50 OP
Fatman ~ Warlörd Legacy ~ <Aftermath> Tröy 50 Sent
<Companion> Vette 50 Scoundrel ~ Makö 50 Sage ~ Troyy 50 Commando

Plikk
03.19.2013 , 10:26 AM | #2
This kind of reminds me of that Philosoraptor meme, except it's more a parallel world where everyone eats LSD-infused sandwiches and watches Mexican midget p o r n.

Edit: Damn you Bioware, down with your OPPRESSOR-SHIP!
Deatch
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Nellsterzzz
03.19.2013 , 10:37 AM | #3
well now come on there "big papa deeps." trolololol

Ravashakk
03.19.2013 , 11:06 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nellsterzzz View Post
well now come on there "big papa deeps." trolololol
He's "Big Daddy Deeps Jr."
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

HazardousPulse
03.19.2013 , 11:18 AM | #5
I just love how a LD50 forum warrior was the first to post. Actually, I shouldn't be surprised. :P

rlamela
03.19.2013 , 11:28 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by troyh View Post
suck so bad at PVP? Probably because they spend all day practicing their forum comebacks instead of pvp..

Makes sense.
someiones mommy didn't give him a hug this morning. It's ok Troyy its not your fault. She was probably busy. Here let Jenna'syyde hug you and make it all better..

Jenna'syyde

Plikk
03.19.2013 , 11:41 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by HazardousPulse View Post
I just love how a LD50 forum warrior was the first to post. Actually, I shouldn't be surprised. :P
Oh shush Bones, I'm bored at work and I've never said a bad thing about you or your guild. :P
In fact, I've actually complimented you a few times and healed you on my imp when I was playing imp more regularly. You need to relax and enjoy the flowwwwwww, dude. Or, in this case, Troy I suppose haha.
Deatch
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Ravashakk
03.19.2013 , 12:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Plikk View Post
Oh shush Bones, I'm bored at work and I've never said a bad thing about you or your guild. :P
In fact, I've actually complimented you a few times and healed you on my imp when I was playing imp more regularly. You need to relax and enjoy the flowwwwwww, dude. Or, in this case, Troy I suppose haha.
<3 deatch
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

HazardousPulse
03.19.2013 , 01:28 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Plikk View Post
I just thought it was funny that someone from LD50 was the first to post. I have nothing against you, just some in your guild. I just thought it was ironic that LD50 posted first.

<3 you

EmblemElite
03.19.2013 , 02:04 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by HazardousPulse View Post
I just thought it was funny that someone from LD50 was the first to post. I have nothing against you, just some in your guild. I just thought it was ironic that LD50 posted first.

<3 you
I dont think you know exactly how to use the word "ironic", if he called out pubs and a pub replies its not "ironic". It would be "ironic" if an imp replied and said negative towards Troy.

i-ron-ic (adjective)
coincidental; unexpected:
Vanguard Amano Lethal Dose Fifty
PoT5