Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Proof That Warriors are OP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Proof That Warriors are OP

CJnEw
03.19.2013 , 05:44 PM | #11
HULK Smash
Advance || Turning-point | Ecnavda
<Hey im mvp>

Tragamite
03.19.2013 , 06:55 PM | #12
How exactly is this proof? Level 7 Hero vs Level 7 Elite=Hero win! You didn't mesure this against any other class to show that ONLY the warrior could accomplish this and you blinded with flickering to mask damage taken to output.

I'm sorry but this does not convince me that warriors are OP in the slightest it just says you had a favorable match up with your enemy.

I'm really not trying to flame you at all I actually liked the vid it was entertaining but with out mesuring it against anything it is just entertainment in my eyes.
Whocsllessur Jugg Tank 55, Etim'a'grt Sorc DPS 55, Ruspe-Rurob PT Tank 55, Tolan'dass Snipe DPS 55, Skltor Sin Tank 55 Pesch-rushi Guard Tank 55, Tragamite Scoundrel Heals 55, Slughter Van DPS 55, Sh-R Sage DPS 55

jonafett
03.19.2013 , 07:38 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tragamite View Post
How exactly is this proof? Level 7 Hero vs Level 7 Elite=Hero win! You didn't mesure this against any other class to show that ONLY the warrior could accomplish this and you blinded with flickering to mask damage taken to output.

I'm sorry but this does not convince me that warriors are OP in the slightest it just says you had a favorable match up with your enemy.

I'm really not trying to flame you at all I actually liked the vid it was entertaining but with out mesuring it against anything it is just entertainment in my eyes.
Did you not see the part of the video where I smashed and the ground shook? If that isn't OP I don't know what is.
Oops

Koyaanisqat
03.19.2013 , 07:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by jonafett View Post
Did you not see the part of the video where I smashed and the ground shook? If that isn't OP I don't know what is.
He mighta hit that Elite for 300 damage, but he was targetting Korriban and it nearly crumbled.
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

FromAbove
03.19.2013 , 07:42 PM | #15
Dude was a noob, everyone knows bloodfiend isn't a viable pvp spec pre-AC.

MidichIorian
03.19.2013 , 07:51 PM | #16
This is one of those rare threads in which it's hard to tell who's trolling who. It's a gem of a thread.

jonafett
03.19.2013 , 08:04 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by FromAbove View Post
Dude was a noob, everyone knows bloodfiend isn't a viable pvp spec pre-AC.
Due to the video quality you probably couldn't tell that I was using a cunning stim. This makes this spec viable due to the boost in tech power. Lets see you down Bloodfiend in 4 tries. You probably just waited until you got your companion to face him, and then you probably still lost. Who's the noob now? YOU.
Oops

Zunayson
03.19.2013 , 08:29 PM | #18
Thought it was gonna be this old vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpnLQsylIA
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

FromAbove
03.19.2013 , 08:45 PM | #19
Due to the video quality you probably couldn't tell that I was using a cunning stim. This makes this spec viable due to the boost in tech power. Lets see you down Bloodfiend in 4 tries. You probably just waited until you got your companion to face him, and then you probably still lost. Who's the noob now? YOU.
LOL wasnt' even talking about you bro but the pub you were fighting, he shouldve gone Forge Guardian for the end buffs but thanks for admitting to hacks

Trushott
03.19.2013 , 11:00 PM | #20
If this does not convince you Nothing Will!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS0n7...ature=youtu.be
I do not have a warrior in anyway shape dorm or fashion as a preface .... But i approve of this thread

I do not have problems with any warriors that do not key bind

I do not have a problem with any warrior s that are less geared than me

I can win as many as I lose of equal gear / skill in one on ones

I do not get the post ...
Lan'obi Loomis - sage <> Doc Loomis - Scoundrel
Cody Loomis - Gunslinger
How the heck does one fold fitted sheets?