Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imp PvP Guilds: We know what you do.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Imp PvP Guilds: We know what you do.

Mudmink
03.19.2013 , 09:38 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by NomDeGrrr View Post
We all hacked in Goof Troop so much that most of our guild got perma-B& and that's why we never play anymore!

I KNEW IT! Filthy Goof Troop and their mad h4x.

Anyway. I was solo-queing one night and ran into Covenant in a couple Huttball matches. My team immediately accused them of hacking. "Yeah this team always hacks, I've seen it bro!"

Luhlz. It's called having a Mr. Tankie McTankTank running the ball, a healer following, stealthers in the endzone, and you know....dps killing things. Like a 'team'. A group of people who communicate.

Actually, those games were streamed on Abbster's twitch. How dare those h4ckers brazenly display their nefarious acts!
Meo Muse || The Harbinger

Psirebral
03.19.2013 , 10:55 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by tidusamy View Post
This is hardly just a Pub side thing.

When I first came to this server, on a DAILY basis (sometimes hourly) I had Imp teammates tell me how much Goof Troop hacked. This even began before I hit 50. It was the first pub guild I learned of because of that. I think this happened at least 20 times but I hardly see that guild anymore. People said the same thing about Deadweight and then Adroit.

And just the other night I spent about half a match telling my teammates that Kuvox, Zezriel and their team weren't hacking because they three-capped us twice in a row. Apparently Kuvox was hacking because he couldn't be killed. 3 of them were going to report him. Nvm that most of my team had crap gear, Kuvox had guard, was running and hiding like the chicken he is (but no cheater), and his tank was constantly taunting.
Just want to point out that running around as a sage does not make you a chicken, just a good player who knows how to stay alive.

On another note, I hack as well. I have the 'W key hack' which allows me to move my character forward, then I have the '2 key hack' which is a shortcut for my 'Ion Pulse hack' and then finally I have the 'T key hack' which activates my 'High Impact Bolt hack'.

sphyg
03.19.2013 , 11:44 AM | #23
I was hacking Saturday afternoon. But I flushed the toilet and went to bed afterward.
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

sphyg
03.19.2013 , 11:56 AM | #24
And I don't think I've ever seen those people in a warzone. Agapix is the only one I've seen recently.
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

IAmViiOLENT
03.19.2013 , 12:10 PM | #25
I think part of the problem is the PvE players that come into Warzones. Every single PvE guild I've been in, there is always a few of them that play warzones every once in a while, and any time they get beat they say that the other teams best 1 or 2 players are hackers. Every time. Its like they can't imagine that they couldn't clear the content in NiM mode because the bosses actually used their full skillset or something, and it cracks me up.

oredith
03.19.2013 , 12:26 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Every time. Its like they can't imagine that they couldn't clear the content in NiM mode because the bosses actually used their full skillset or something, and it cracks me up.
I want more PVE encounters where the mobs behave like pvp, where they focus target the healer, and taunts only serve to reduce the damage they do..
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

IAmViiOLENT
03.19.2013 , 01:01 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by oredith View Post
I want more PVE encounters where the mobs behave like pvp, where they focus target the healer, and taunts only serve to reduce the damage they do..
Exactly, then I might go back to PvE.

AngelFluttershy
03.19.2013 , 01:51 PM | #28
People still care if random players believe them to be hacking?

IAmViiOLENT
03.19.2013 , 02:15 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelFluttershy View Post
People still care if random players believe them to be hacking?
We just thought it was hilarious that their entire guild held this believe tbh. Worth a good laugh for sure.

oredith
03.19.2013 , 02:21 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
We just thought it was hilarious that their entire guild held this believe tbh. Worth a good laugh for sure.
wonder if some people believe the server first / world first pve raiding guilds do it by hacking too.. -_-
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie