Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imp PvP Guilds: We know what you do.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Imp PvP Guilds: We know what you do.

DeepFreese
03.18.2013 , 09:18 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhaker View Post
I take it you'll be sending those <Creus' Angels> out to deal with <Ascendency>?
I lol'd
Creus
The Squirtle Squad[The Harbinger}

Schus
03.19.2013 , 12:22 AM | #12

Logically if you can't beat them they must hack. It's not like it could have anything to do with skill or something ridiculous like that........

Jedibediah
03.19.2013 , 01:10 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
what the hell rofl???

Missed the sarcasm here man >.>
I still only see opinion.. known by whom ? I'm with the rest of the community when I say hackers should be dealt with.. but you are naming names is there any basis ? besides a shadow who hits at 5K.. which ive seen done by a guy who i know doesnt hack.. so again.. your basis ?

IAmViiOLENT
03.19.2013 , 01:13 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedibediah View Post
I still only see opinion.. known by whom ? I'm with the rest of the community when I say hackers should be dealt with.. but you are naming names is there any basis ? besides a shadow who hits at 5K.. which ive seen done by a guy who i know doesnt hack.. so again.. your basis ?
You do get that I have a toon in Ascendancy? None of them hack. At least half of the games we play get streamed.
Not quite sure what tangent you're going off on.

ThePizaShark
03.19.2013 , 01:19 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedibediah View Post
I don't think he gets the joke. Pretty sure he thinks you actually think people in these guilds hack... Someone needs to look up sarcasm in the dictionary... Lol
Memeprofessor 65 sorcerer <We Paid For WinRar>
Pizzatauntaun 65 operative<We Paid For WinRar>
Promemes 65 powertech<We Paid For WinRar>
Pizzarancor 65 juggernaut <We Paid For WinRar>

IAmViiOLENT
03.19.2013 , 01:52 AM | #16
The damage hacks are real guys. For sure.
http://i.imgur.com/aFGbxUH.jpg

starcmarc
03.19.2013 , 05:28 AM | #17
whoa i use the same damage hack. like whoa.
http://i.imgur.com/zrtIMzX.jpg
Starmarc | Manila Ice | IceCream Man | Chewbacla |
Manny Pacquiao | Sexy-time

<My Ninjas>

LingeringDrama
03.19.2013 , 08:04 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
The damage hacks are real guys. For sure.
http://i.imgur.com/aFGbxUH.jpg
Would the hack you are using happen to be called "Smash"? I think I've heard of it...

Maarken Harbinger Medicine Operative - Badcat PoT5 Sawbones Scoundrel

tidusamy
03.19.2013 , 08:06 AM | #19
This is hardly just a Pub side thing.

When I first came to this server, on a DAILY basis (sometimes hourly) I had Imp teammates tell me how much Goof Troop hacked. This even began before I hit 50. It was the first pub guild I learned of because of that. I think this happened at least 20 times but I hardly see that guild anymore. People said the same thing about Deadweight and then Adroit.

And just the other night I spent about half a match telling my teammates that Kuvox, Zezriel and their team weren't hacking because they three-capped us twice in a row. Apparently Kuvox was hacking because he couldn't be killed. 3 of them were going to report him. Nvm that most of my team had crap gear, Kuvox had guard, was running and hiding like the chicken he is (but no cheater), and his tank was constantly taunting.

NomDeGrrr
03.19.2013 , 08:28 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by tidusamy View Post
This is hardly just a Pub side thing.

When I first came to this server, on a DAILY basis (sometimes hourly) I had Imp teammates tell me how much Goof Troop hacked. This even began before I hit 50. It was the first pub guild I learned of because of that. I think this happened at least 20 times but I hardly see that guild anymore. People said the same thing about Deadweight and then Adroit.

And just the other night I spent about half a match telling my teammates that Kuvox, Zezriel and their team weren't hacking because they three-capped us twice in a row. Apparently Kuvox was hacking because he couldn't be killed. 3 of them were going to report him. Nvm that most of my team had crap gear, Kuvox had guard, was running and hiding like the chicken he is (but no cheater), and his tank was constantly taunting.
We all hacked in Goof Troop so much that most of our guild got perma-B& and that's why we never play anymore!

Semiramis | <Goof Troop> | Sage
Sammur'amat | Mother Superior of <Aloof Troop> | Sorceror
Shammuramat | <Aloof Troop> | Operative
DPB