Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

X Server rateds

TwitchWINs
03.18.2013 , 12:01 PM | #1
I am not going to fill this whole space with a text wall like some people! Please just make cross server rated queues it is the only way you are going to have any sort of lasting warzone pvp base.
Bestworld - The Bastion
<Hey im pooping>
http://www.swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=3751

Pistols-GS
03.18.2013 , 12:21 PM | #2
I agree this needs to be done, as it has been one of the popular PvP features asked for since release.

Frankly, it would be cool just to know whether it's even being considered or not.
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

WaldoA
03.18.2013 , 12:22 PM | #3
That moment your title says X Server than first line of your post says cross server.

NLxAROSA
03.18.2013 , 12:25 PM | #4
Cross server queuing is something I would love to see happen. But I think it should also be region-based, or you will end up with a lag-fest if you have EU, US and Asian players in one match. I'd be quite happy to have the queues simply expanded with the other servers in my region (in my case EU).

cashogy_reborn
03.18.2013 , 12:42 PM | #5
the devs should look at what is being done w/ PTS right now as far as PvP goes. create an additional server that has Fleet, the capitol planets, and warzones. allow us to copy our characters over there, and then we effectively have "cross server" PvP.

also, i glanced quickly at the thread title and transposed it in my brain to "X Rated Servers". LOL
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

TwitchWINs
03.18.2013 , 12:47 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
the devs should look at what is being done w/ PTS right now as far as PvP goes. create an additional server that has Fleet, the capitol planets, and warzones. allow us to copy our characters over there, and then we effectively have "cross server" PvP.

also, i glanced quickly at the thread title and transposed it in my brain to "X Rated Servers". LOL
That would be cool but you know people are attached to their characters and dum stuff lol id rather them just spend a week or two if it would even take that long to work out the kinks in x server.
Bestworld - The Bastion
<Hey im pooping>

iPvP
03.18.2013 , 12:54 PM | #7
yea X server rateds needs to happen, not just for more compitition but becuase its just getting boring playing the same guilds and people on there alts
P h y t z - C a r r i e s
@ Pot5
I Am Legend

TwitchWINs
03.18.2013 , 01:02 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by iPvP View Post
yea X server rateds needs to happen, not just for more compitition but becuase its just getting boring playing the same guilds and people on there alts
i hurd that.
Bestworld - The Bastion
<Hey im pooping>

Pistols-GS
03.18.2013 , 01:05 PM | #9
Only thing I want to see is a reply from a CS person on whether this is evenbeing considered or not.

Plenty of threads asking for this, but not much in the way of replies.

I'll PM Eric this thread, see if he can't help with anything.
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

Laforet
03.18.2013 , 03:25 PM | #10
Yes yes yes yes.

We need it.

Bump bump bump bump.

X server plus a ladder even if it is a crude one, thats what we need to shake things up.

Bump this everyday until they finally say something.
Believer - Seer - Fatman - RETIRED

Some people once said i was arrogant. The state of sorc healing throught RotHC taught me humility. Bioware made me a better person.