<Anima et Morte> Come Join us!

LorneSionn

Welcome to <Anima et Morte>!!! We are an Imperial guild on SWTOR's Jedi Covenant server. We are a friendly and helpful guild that caters to many different aspects of the game including progression OPS, PVP, datacron hunts, etc.

The majority of our core members are active most days of the week, both morning and evening; including officers. There is always someone available to run every aspect that SWTOR has to offer, from Leveling, Flash Points, PVP, to Hard Modes and Operations, or to answer questions about gearing up, or just about anything else.

Currently we are looking for all classes, and levels. Currently we are also seeking fully geared DPS, Tanks, and Healers for our HM Progression Teams. We are not a Guild that worries about mistakes, or not knowing the fights like the back of your hand. Sith happens =) We will teach you the OP if need be. We are just looking for good players who will fit with our regular progressive teams.

If interested please feel free to browse our web site at Animaetmorte.guildportal.com or contact one of our Officers

Kiirlas, Zez, or Falenx or reply here on this thread so we may get in touch with you.

Edited by LorneSionn

Ok. So, I have a 50 sniper in columni, fresh 50 jug, a sorc healer/dps in columni, a powertech tank in columni/black hole mix and I stopped playing back in august just before the release of the cartel market. Just recently started playing again about a month and a half ago. I currently work night shift in CST time zone from 7:30 PM until 8:00am. On days I am off I am usually up from 4pm until at least 6-8am. Sometimes i usually stay up during the day on my first day off. Would be willing to accomodate a guild schedule based on its needs for me with my sleep schedule on days off. If I never even make it to a raid due to my schedule I still really wouldn't be upset. I'm really just playing to enjoy the game from all aspects. At a minimum you would have a strong FP runner with a lot of versatility. I'm currently working on a healing operative (30's right now). If I sound like a fit. Let me know. I understand it seems complicated ;)

You sound like you would be just fine with us. We run at all hours, we really do. We have members in Europe so raids are run weekdays and weekend afternoons and nights. Some days we just decide on the spot what we are doing, and we have people who are leveling up, so we have a lot of FP we haven't done on lower toons.

We are a very friendly guild, and can be a little off color sometimes :D, but its not to bad, and most importantly we are laid back about most things..well ok just about everything. Though we do have a progressive raiding team if you think you want to give it a try once we get you geared, which we always enjoy helping with.

If you think you'd like to give us a try and us you, you can send a tell to Kiirlas or a in game letter and we will be happy to let you have the usual trail run. Here is our web site if you haven't checked it out yet, and well...we hope to welcome you to the Guild.:D

http://animaetmorte.guildportal.com

I'll give you guys a bump lol.

I recently switched sides. I have 2 50 pubs but don't like the look just wanted to do the story. I am currently working on my sniper who is level 44. I have other 50 imps on another server but hey no server transfers which sucks. Anyways name is Logaän. Always looking for some fun times and good ppl.

• 2 weeks later...