Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for the Double XP!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for the Double XP!!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Caesar
03.18.2013 , 08:14 AM | #1
I work two jobs and it takes me a crazy long time to lvl toons up and i had two days off to lvl my sentinel. Thanks for the boost! was awesome leveling up in a large group, we all had a blast!

Ryat
03.18.2013 , 08:23 AM | #2
It was indeed fun. Get ready for the next 3 weekends.

jamescloutier
03.18.2013 , 08:27 AM | #3
A nice by product of this was all the queue poping for mid level flashpoints. Been a long time since I've done Mandalorian Raders & Cademimu. Did Colicoid War Games for the first time ever. Looking forward to doing Red Reaper next weekend.

Also leveling from 25 to 42 in a weekend was nice since this will be my 8th 50 when I'm done (10th toon overall).

TUXs
03.18.2013 , 09:08 AM | #4
Agreed!!!

THANK YOU!!!! LOVING the double XP weekends!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

Kavu
03.18.2013 , 09:15 AM | #5
Absolutely ! I loved the double XP weekend!
Kavu 60 Gunslinger
Kritz'krieg 55 Commando Kapowy 50 guardian
Kalim' ti 50 Sentinel
Desolation 50 Marauder

AlaricSevGirl
03.18.2013 , 09:23 AM | #6
I'm actually happy that they're doing it again. I have a sage and a sorc that I need to get to level 50 so we can have healers on both sides, we have a guild on each side. I wasn't home a lot this weekend but I will be home all weekend this coming weekend so hoping to concentrate on my healers to get them where they need to be.

EricMusco
03.18.2013 , 09:30 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Glad you all enjoyed it! I spent an alarming amount of hours playing SWTOR. I got my Marauder from 35 to 48 this weekend. I think my biggest surprise was space...doing those quests and dailies was just an insane amount of experience.

I really enjoyed it and definitely looking forward to getting back out there again on Friday

I think the real question is...what do I level next?
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
03.18.2013 , 09:32 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
That depends...what do you have so far? I'd suggest a Trooper, specifically a Commando...at least we'd know someone there played one
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

ElitehunterDS
03.18.2013 , 09:34 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Cant go wrong with a copy of your main to go into your Guild alt run with, unless you hate your main!

P.s. anything going to be changed about the XP groups on Ilum that was farming mobs to level?
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Radzkie
03.18.2013 , 09:40 AM | #10
Thanks so much for the double exp. Because of it I decided to level a smuggler. I'm actually really liking the storylne so it was worth it.