Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Abilities do not work, anyone else?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Abilities do not work, anyone else?

Dosey
12.20.2011 , 04:08 PM | #1
I am unable to click and activate any ability. It does not matter if I mouse click the ability or if I place it in a quickslot and try to activate it with a key binding. I can interact with the world and select NPC's and interact with them fine, but I am unable to use any ability at all, be it a crafting or combat skill.

I created new characters on multiple servers, have restarted the PC and checked every option in game to no avail. I have placed an in game ticket but am concerned about getting any help since I have not seen anyone else with this issue and there are so many problems atm.

I was able to play in beta and since day 1 of early release with no issues at all. This starterd after suffering crippling performance issues on my main toon while in Taris yesterday. I do not if they are related since I am having the problem on every toon I create.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

AtreusDK
12.20.2011 , 04:10 PM | #2
Place your mouse on an ability and press on both right and left mouse button at the same time. Might fix it

Uthyr
12.20.2011 , 04:13 PM | #3
I've had it aswell, press CTRL+U twice to reload the user interface, this fixed it for me when it happened.
Explosio , Sorcerer | Exsequor , Operative
Ferox , Marauder | Glorior , PowerTech
Curatio , Commando | Nitor , Shadow | Accersitus , Guardian

Dosey
12.20.2011 , 04:16 PM | #4
hmm I will try both of these when i get home.

Thanks guys