Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sad. that i think Mercs gonna get nerft

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Sad. that i think Mercs gonna get nerft

metalfenix
12.26.2011 , 11:57 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthScottsman View Post
Dont get me wrong i have a lvl 35 merc. Love tha class. However...... I am dps spec and i Healed all the way through to tat. Yes including Flashpoints. soooooo. i was like man im a ******. untill i realize were prolly gettin nurfed.
Including Athiss?? that final boss gave serious headaches. I don't see Mercs OP at all... but well, maybe that's just me.
Koltowolf'Raf Commando Healer / Raf'HiredHealer Mercenary Healer
Rafa-el Scoundrel Healer
Server: The Harbinger

elumarom
12.26.2011 , 02:26 PM | #22
Been able to heal all the heroic quests so far and im lvl 37 and in Taris atm. You just need to cc a few mobs in every pack and you don't even need a tank. Gotta admit though that it gets harder and harder as the levels go by and usually the players in the group are a few level higher than the quest recommends so that might explain it too.

Skapek-Skocap
12.26.2011 , 04:16 PM | #23
I kind of can agree with this.

I did the Foundry Flashpoint as a 34, which is around 4-6 levels below. I healed and could succesfully stack Tracer Missile debuffs and do some damage with other attacks. Then simply go back to healing.

But, overall its not really OP'd. PvP is much to fast paced to have a Merc DPS and Heal well, without having too much heat gone and dying.
Aka'an Tal - The Mandalorians - Bounty Hunter
-- Verda kat'taylir nass be trattok'o - A warrior knows nothing of defeat - Mand'alor the Indomitable --
Arsenal Mercenary - The Best Class in PvP since the Mandalorian Wars
Spoiler