Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since sorcs are asking for cover on PTS forum

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Since sorcs are asking for cover on PTS forum

biowareftw
03.16.2013 , 08:53 PM | #1
I would like to ask for the following things for other classes.

Everyone should get a ranged stun.

Everyone should get a friendly pull.

Everyone needs sprint. It isn't fair that a sorc can run back to a node/door after a death faster then other players.

Classes without a knockback? Get one.

Ranged interrupt on melee classes? Yes please.

Ranged slow on all melee classes. Yup I need this as well.

Instant cast 2-3 k heal that can't be dispelled (bubble). Yup. Definitely going to need that.

Lower all dps rotations to that of a madness sorc/hybrid so we can all play our classes on our X box controllers, while eating nachos.

All classes should be able to heal themselves when LOS'ing behind a pillar. I feel my Pyro PT needs this since sorc's have it. Wouldn't be OP at all. Also my carnage marauder would like it also. Root, los, heal self would be totally balanced.

Since all classes except jug are pigeonholed into one spec for ranked, but only sorcs feel the need to complain about it 24/7? We want other viable specs as well. We are going to throw a tantrum and DEMAND a developer talk to us until then as well. Getting our inner sorc on.

Also I would like a healing/tank spec for my marauder and sniper, so that at anytime I can respec for free and carry bad players in pugs. Topping dps just isn't enough sometimes.

Until 2.0? Everyone needs bubblestun baseline. Think about it sorcs! Less time spamming bubble. More time bunny hopping!

Instant aoe mes. Needs to be on all classes.

Melee attacks need a 30 meter range.

Cleanse. Hells yeah!

/signed all other classes who don't get any developer attention due to forums being dominated by crying sorcs. who yell at other sorcs, who say they are fine.
Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists.- Nikola Tesla - New York Times (11 July 1935)

Xerain
03.16.2013 , 08:59 PM | #2
You're only allowed to sign with your tears people!

MidichIorian
03.16.2013 , 09:01 PM | #3
You must really have trouble with sorcs in warzones.

-IceHawk-
03.16.2013 , 09:47 PM | #4
Yeah, if there is one class that is amazingly over-powered and has received inordinate amounts of attention and special treatment in this game...it is certainly Sorcs.

biowareftw
03.16.2013 , 09:48 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
You must really have trouble with sorcs in warzones.
Not really. Most of them backpedal and think they are tank specced. They also like to use their stun before their mes, and they use it offensively instead of defensively.

This post probably went right over your head. It's ok. I expected it would. You were probably too busy pressing your s key while reading it. Old habits die hard.
Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists.- Nikola Tesla - New York Times (11 July 1935)

biowareftw
03.16.2013 , 09:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by -IceHawk- View Post
Yeah, if there is one class that is amazingly over-powered and has received inordinate amounts of attention and special treatment in this game...it is certainly Sorcs.
Yes bubble stun is very weak, which is why every single ranked team brings one, and why if you don't have one in a pug, and the other team does? You usually lose.

Poor sorcerers. I don't know how you have coped this last year. You guys should write a book on hardships. You could name it "Pity Party: The Sorcerer's Burden".

Other books could include, "How to wear a skirt like a man", and "Rolling Cloth Classes in MMO's, how to have a built in excuse for when you fail," and "Squishy, because 5 percent is a big freakin deal".

Xerain
03.16.2013 , 10:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by biowareftw View Post
Not really. Most of them backpedal and think they are tank specced. They also like to use their stun before their mes, and they use it offensively instead of defensively.

This post probably went right over your head. It's ok. I expected it would. You were probably too busy pressing your s key while reading it. Old habits die hard.
ZOMG SOMEONE SPEAKING MY WORDS or so it seems.

rickochey
03.16.2013 , 11:06 PM | #8
Can my cleanse also remove tech effects too. Cheers
Bessy . . .

Thurinlore
03.16.2013 , 11:19 PM | #9
Most obvious troll ever, would be a little more inconspicuous to have not said that sorcs are catered to in a post containing "marauder."

0/10
Thurinlore
<Casual>

Xerain
03.16.2013 , 11:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Thurinlore View Post
Most obvious troll ever, would be a little more inconspicuous to have not said that sorcs are catered to in a post containing "marauder."

0/10
You can't give a 0 out of 10 if you responded ***.