Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

I am ..


johnnyreece's Avatar


johnnyreece
03.18.2013 , 01:48 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
It's also the name of my lv 1 shadow It may be the most popular thing Jaqi has done
Hah! At least you own it!
Neldiahr, Sith Sorcerer Gibsenne, Imperial Operative
Neldienne, Powertech Smash'Kitteh, Meowauder

Nitromonger's Avatar


Nitromonger
03.18.2013 , 01:55 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKorr View Post
I like focusing my attentions on one character
Maybe this is my issue. I've got 7-50s with 5 of them in at least WH. I've leveled them all simply because I want to see all of the different class quests, but they are all fun to play too. If I get frustrated with my commando I can hop onto my guardian and take it out by derp smashing.

And about the OPs post....am I the only one who reads that and hears STP's Dead and Bloated in their head?
▂ ▃ ▅ The Method Legacy ▅ ▃ ▂
⋘PRIME DEFENSE⋙
WebsiteChatRecruitment ThreadForums
The Tenacious ※ The Vigilant ※ The Prime

InmortaI's Avatar


InmortaI
03.18.2013 , 02:04 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKorr View Post
I used to have a fully min/maxed EWH Combat Sentinel, but since 1.7 rolled out with no changes to bubble stun, I figured I'd just turn it into a Focus set. I like focusing my attentions on one character and having two geared knights was frustrating to me.
I miss Flak

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
03.18.2013 , 02:06 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
And about the OPs post....am I the only one who reads that and hears STP's Dead and Bloated in their head?
No, I just hear this.

EnzoForMe's Avatar


EnzoForMe
03.18.2013 , 02:10 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
Maybe this is my issue. I've got 7-50s with 5 of them in at least WH. I've leveled them all simply because I want to see all of the different class quests, but they are all fun to play too. If I get frustrated with my commando I can hop onto my guardian and take it out by derp smashing.

And about the OPs post....am I the only one who reads that and hears STP's Dead and Bloated in their head?
Smellin like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday death bed. And no I didn't hear that until you mentioned it, but now it's stuck in my head.
Caprica <The Squirtle Squad>
S-3/S-6 #1 Group Ranked Sniper, S-2 #1 Solo Gunslinger

Ekoado's Avatar


Ekoado
03.18.2013 , 03:33 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
And about the OPs post....am I the only one who reads that and hears STP's Dead and Bloated in their head?
Such a good tune ,

and I can kinda see it now you've mentioned it :P

Fomortiis's Avatar


Fomortiis
03.18.2013 , 08:03 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
I think you have a few misconceptions for me to clear up: 1.) 2 pugs floating around is a handicap when I'm trying to cc/cap (since it's an unwritten law that all pugs must hit the mezzed target) 2.) Barbie and tyrone set up those duels 3.) Flak said he didn't really care to do them and I said I was going to spend time with my family over Christmas, so it could count as a forfeit if your ePeen desired 4.) You went away for months after that, so I'm not really sure if I'm talking to the 2nd or 3rd (maybe even 4th ) owner of this account 5.) To this date, I've yet to have a 1v1 you, since you rarely travel alone 6.) You really aren't that cute when your panties get wadded up
I've always been the same person/owner of this account, and I've never gone away for months at a time. Also the fact that you say you have yet to 1v1 is laughable, you're basically just in straight up denial by this point. I know it's really hard to admit you've lost 1v1 fights, especially multiple times, when you brag about how good you are at them. So life will continue, you will brush these occasions under the rug (until I start recording them), and nobody will be any the wiser about how many times I've beaten you. That's all fine and dandy, and to be honest I couldn't care less.

I feel the conversation has run it's course by this point, because talk is cheap, especially on forums where nobody can really prove anything. To a third party, this conversation is pointless because it's all just talk. With that being said, have fun in this thread, I'll be leaving it and probably won't come back. See you in the warzones where this stuff actually matters.
Steelsoul Legacy
Jedi Covenant - PvP Officer of Lethal Dose 50
Pedia the Backstabber - Infiltration / Tank Shadow
The Outlaw Vika - Healing Scoundrel

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
03.18.2013 , 08:11 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Fomortiis View Post
I've always been the same person/owner of this account, and I've never gone away for months at a time. Also the fact that you say you have yet to 1v1 is laughable, you're basically just in straight up denial by this point. I know it's really hard to admit you've lost 1v1 fights, especially multiple times, when you brag about how good you are at them. So life will continue, you will brush these occasions under the rug (until I start recording them), and nobody will be any the wiser about how many times I've beaten you. That's all fine and dandy, and to be honest I couldn't care less.

I feel the conversation has run it's course by this point, because talk is cheap, especially on forums where nobody can really prove anything. To a third party, this conversation is pointless because it's all just talk. With that being said, have fun in this thread, I'll be leaving it and probably won't come back. See you in the warzones where this stuff actually matters.
This.

spritepr's Avatar


spritepr
03.18.2013 , 08:22 PM | #69
LD50 Merson - Scoundrel Heal/DPS
POT5