Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am ..

Ravashakk
03.17.2013 , 11:03 AM | #21
I'm going to bypass a 10 page flamewar with you over "he said (me)/she said (you)". You are going to believe what you want and try to save face here.

For the record, that post took me all of 15-20 mins to do, because the bulk of what was quoted was relatively recent and all on Jedi Covenant server forum. Having prior knowledge of your over the top chest thumping posts combined with search and find function allowed me to quickly get said posts.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Carter_Mathis
03.17.2013 , 11:21 AM | #22
You just said you spent 15-20 minutes on a post like it's normal....... I retract everything I have ever said about you and I will pray to whatever deity I find most effective for your well-being
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Ravashakk
03.17.2013 , 11:29 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
You just said you spent 15-20 minutes on a post like it's normal....... I retract everything I have ever said about you and I will pray to whatever deity I find most effective for your well-being
Thank you.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Jadenn
03.17.2013 , 05:33 PM | #24
I must be way durnker than i think i am cuz i just read all this and habe no f'in clue what this thraed is about
Jaiden Sniper
Yuenglings Maurader
Asian'Jaiden Assassin
Beer Thirty On Jedi Covenant

foxmob
03.17.2013 , 05:46 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadenn View Post
I must be way durnker than i think i am cuz i just read all this and habe no f'in clue what this thraed is about
that's cuz they're fighting from stealth. fecking scoundrels....
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

vvov
03.17.2013 , 09:46 PM | #26
Not to be off topic, but guun has a huge erection right now.

ace_boogie
03.17.2013 , 09:49 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadenn View Post
Basically the internet version of this.
K'senža

Fomortiis
03.17.2013 , 10:27 PM | #28
Siding with Neb on this one, everything he said is true. (Appreciate the props as well :P)

Vasyel, remember when you tried to take my node in Civil War today? You said that being able to 100%/0% somebody is totally the other player's fault, so why was I able to 100%/28% you before you vanished out and ran away?

Just my $0.02.
Steelsoul Legacy
Jedi Covenant - PvP Officer of Lethal Dose 50
Pedia the Backstabber - Infiltration / Tank Shadow
The Outlaw Vika - Healing Scoundrel

Carter_Mathis
03.17.2013 , 10:59 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Fomortiis View Post
Siding with Neb on this one, everything he said is true. (Appreciate the props as well :P)

Vasyel, remember when you tried to take my node in Civil War today? You said that being able to 100%/0% somebody is totally the other player's fault, so why was I able to 100%/28% you before you vanished out and ran away?

Just my $0.02.
You mean that part where i exited stealth and started capping, letting you open on me? The point of that tactic is to get a flashbang/cap off, then use vanish/tranq/cap after it (though you stealthed after the cc break). If you want to get bashed in a 1v1, you can ask Bloodcrazed how it felt to get me down a whole 3% before dying and losing the node. Wanna know the difference there?
Spoiler

Maybe if you were a decent shadow and didn't have to beg to be included in the all-star thread (popularity contest ftw!) I'd be hesitant, but in the spirit of St. Patty's day, I care 0
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Fomortiis
03.17.2013 , 11:09 PM | #30
Lol I love how you're trying to explain a scoundrel tactic to ME, of all people. That's just downright cute. And then you drag Bloodcrazed into it because we all know you'll never admit to losing a 1v1. I can't even remember how many times I've destroyed you both on my scoundrel and my shadow. But you never talk about those times, do you? Maybe I'll start recording them just to shut you up. It reminds me of that time you called me out on Pedia and called out Flak as well for duels, then chickened out when we were ready to go.

On a side note, you say that you were going for a sap cap in your defense, but it's funny because that didn't work too well did it? Not only did you fail to get my node even with 2 other people, you openly admitted in your post to making an error in judgment and getting outplayed by me because of it. Maybe if you were a decent scrapper scoundrel these things wouldn't happen.

Oh, and if you really think I give a s*** about the popularity contest that is that thread, you are sadly mistaken. I make myself known through dominance in PvP, not text on a forum. Just had fun 3-capping your guild's premade on Novare Coast BTW.
Steelsoul Legacy
Jedi Covenant - PvP Officer of Lethal Dose 50
Pedia the Backstabber - Infiltration / Tank Shadow
The Outlaw Vika - Healing Scoundrel