Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am ..

troyh
03.16.2013 , 01:06 PM | #1
better then you..

Just saying.
Jedi Covenant ~ Warlörd Legacy ~
<Unicorn Stampede> Troyy 50 Mara ~ T-roy 50 Merc ~ Xtecy 50 OP
Fatman ~ Warlörd Legacy ~ <Aftermath> Tröy 50 Sent
<Companion> Vette 50 Scoundrel ~ Makö 50 Sage ~ Troyy 50 Commando

Ravashakk
03.16.2013 , 01:21 PM | #2
N b 4 grammar police.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Carter_Mathis
03.16.2013 , 01:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
N b 4 grammar police.
But you are the grammar police

Ravashakk
03.16.2013 , 01:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
But you are the grammar police
Maybe you should get Toth to make a new category for the records thread. It would go something like "A person whose ego far exceeds their talent" category. I'd crown you myself.

*eagerly awaits the copy and paste reply of PVP domination*
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Carter_Mathis
03.16.2013 , 02:31 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Maybe you should get Toth to make a new category for the records thread. It would go something like "A person whose ego far exceeds their talent" category. I'd crown you myself.

*eagerly awaits the copy and paste reply of PVP domination*
I dominate you.... in thinking! I was trained by Sifumaster, and he has a masters in thinking. He taught me "All go left for 6v8" and to "own mid or own fail." He even taught me his secret
Spoiler

With skills like that there's no way my skill-to-ego ratio could beat yours, so I'm afraid that you would still beat me in that new category

Rynis
03.16.2013 , 02:35 PM | #6
10/10
#AlmightyTeejus-#twitch.tv/bjagz

Ravashakk
03.16.2013 , 03:38 PM | #7
With skills like that there's no way my skill-to-ego ratio could beat yours, so I'm afraid that you would still beat me in that new category
Did you really just use the "I know you are, but what am I?" defense?

I may have to go Dirty Fighting and dot-tab my way to higher records soon
The onset of being butthurt.

...really wish I had healer gear :P
...Can't wait for a DF dot-tabber to beat it :/
...I really need to start taking SS's of 22 minute Civil Wars
Excuses are like ******es.

again, I'll have to go dot-tab one of these days and no-skill my way to a legit record
Full blown butthurt.

In US's defense, neither are they

Though I don't generally run into many Skroobs, I can attest that my easiest 1v1's (resulting in caps at least, since those are more memorable) have been against US players, not HS
All bow before your greatness.

I meant for ease of 1v1's not wins in general There were some horribly mismatched fights I did and got out with 98-100% health
Here is some bragging about what your spec excels at.

Silly nameless guy, of course I can solo people, I was talking about fighting specs that can actually give Scrapper a run for their money Even after getting the 11k health pot, a US deception sin (which should beat a scrapper any day, just tooo many defensive cds) managed to bring me down a whole 2%. That's just not using abilities Also, I 2v1'd a US smash marauder (which fares the best as far as marauders go) and a pug arsenal merc without losing any hp. It's saddening :/ See you, random guy!

And toth, I've gone into wz's before on a shadow without even buying stealth or a double bladed lightsaber
Chapter 5 of your autobiography. Working title is "The Greatest Story Ever Told". The rights might be an issue.

I've solo'd mando's who can break 850k in VS because the class is that weak.
More boasting about your 1v1 spec.

I was with you until I realized that for CM to lose, Unicorns would have to win, and let's be realistic here
It's the most fun when people trash talk you from the spawn
Seeing a trend here...

No, they generally just die
(In response to someone asking about US's tanks being in dps gear)

And Nebby accounts for 8 of them

But yeah, aside from that totally unrelated, "hey, I'm relevant" post that Nebbs made...
You feeling the need to respond to anything and everything I say.

I mean, I guess if a certain guild manages to lose a fair bit while superqueuing, I guess I could understand why it isn't so horribly painful for them, but at the same time that speaks volumes about the lack of player skill or teamwork that the guild has.
Another shot at US.

Also since he plays it better than 100% of the guys in your current guild...

...but I don't play ToR to mindlessly stop pugs while maybe exerting 10% of my full effort.
A guild crack AND you displaying your Godliness all in one post.

It isn't so much hatred as bemusement, since I personally haven't lost a match to a US superqueue in a little over a month. It's more like poking at people because even 8 of them isn't enough to beat 4 and some pugs (or as little as 2 and some pugs). Maybe if they could queue with 9....
*yawn*

or you finally recovered from that head trauma I guess I gave you when I won 100% of my duels against your sin with increasing handicaps each match and have unleashed a new level of super saiyan
You must have the Duel of the Fates playing when you walk.

...from the head trauma due to me flooring you too many times, sorry
In reference to Devil.

For example, after a couple duels, Caprica (no insult to him, he's an awesome dude) stopped dueling me all together because he wasn't coming close on his sent. He is in no way bad, but when you lose badly, you get discouraged.
Ad nauseum.

I could go on and on and on. Your ego knows no bounds. When you first started showing up, you tried to make a name for yourself by putting down other prominent middle tree ops/scoundrels on the server like flak & pedia. We all talked about how you were decent but not even close to the skill level of the latter. Little did we know, you'd just expand your little conquest of making the masses believe you're somehow good through false propaganda.

I vaguely remember you posting a SS of us being on the same team, and because your numbers were relatively close to mine (minus dmg taken) you felt it necessary to alert the world that you "could hang with Neb" (your words I believe). It is a bunch of silly **** that is common practice of those who NEED to tell everyone how great they are or no one will notice by talent alone.

Just so we are clear, you sitting on me for 2-3 mins straight in a VS while I had guard on, and 2 healers keeping me up did absolutely NOTHING for your team. There were plenty of things you could have been doing instead of tryharding another op/scoundrel to prove superiority. I thought it was hilarious....you wouldn't switch targets to save your life. I just dotted you up and moved on to more important targets. THAT is why I will always see you as the little brother trying desparately to prove to his big brother that he can hang with him.

In case you didn't piece it together, I'm the one that compared you to Ron Burgundy. "Not sure if you heard, I did over a thousand of them". Your posts are becoming more comical (not in a way that you come off looking good) as your ADHD gets worse. Maybe you should consult someone with a filter before posting, hmmmm?

Broward
03.16.2013 , 03:42 PM | #8
Wow, I think you officially have way too much free time.
Ishtar - Trevail - Camfound - Liebermeister

Liebermaster - Camdebt

Milly_
03.16.2013 , 04:08 PM | #9
I agree with Neb for once...
Yoonii/Yooni