Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imp PvP at it's finest

EmblemElite
03.15.2013 , 01:11 PM | #11
If we have mid and a side, if I'm not engaged in combat I'm always watching the side node from mid.
Vanguard Amano Lethal Dose Fifty
PoT5

dego-harmonium
03.15.2013 , 01:17 PM | #12
I havent seen it in a while but sometimes you get that bit of server lag when someone pops out of stealth and they dont appear for the first couple of seconds of the cap, that also could be my fail Canadian internets.

looks like they both are recruit players, that kind of stuff happens all of the time in lowbie
Arterial

Broward
03.15.2013 , 02:48 PM | #13
And this is why you always have to have a person from your premade guard. Us Imps have learned how to mitigate stupidity from our faction, some of the time at least.
Ishtar - Trevail - Camfound - Liebermeister

Liebermaster - Camdebt

EnzoForMe
03.15.2013 , 02:52 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Broward View Post
And this is why you always have to have a person from your premade guard. Us Imps have learned how to mitigate stupidity from our faction, some of the time at least.
Imps have it worse but there's plenty of it on the pub side too depending on the time of day. My favorites are the ones in level 46 greens.
Caprica<Hakuna Matata> <LD50>

spritepr
03.15.2013 , 04:34 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post
They could not see past your headfan. Nerf headfans (and scoundrels/ops).
LD50 Merson - Scoundrel Heal/DPS
POT5

Rynis
03.15.2013 , 05:13 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by spritepr View Post
They could not see past your headfan. Nerf headfans (and scoundrels/ops).
Visibly jealous of my fashion expertise.
<Poos>

Fomortiis
03.15.2013 , 10:22 PM | #17
Your headfan sucks, we all know you're jelly of my tank set's fashion.

On a related note, I do something like this on almost a daily basis to imps. It's usually not quite as bad as literally standing there capping behind them like in the screenshot though. I find it more fun to make someone waste their trinket on low slash and then lift-cap them. Nothing more satisfying than forcing the guy to watch as he loses the objective to me out of stupidity. Gotta imagine the rage irl.
Steelsoul Legacy
Jedi Covenant - PvP Officer of Lethal Dose 50
Pedia the Backstabber - Infiltration / Tank Shadow
The Outlaw Vika - Healing Scoundrel

Carter_Mathis
03.16.2013 , 08:53 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Fomortiis View Post
Your headfan sucks, we all know you're jelly of my tank set's fashion.

On a related note, I do something like this on almost a daily basis to imps. It's usually not quite as bad as literally standing there capping behind them like in the screenshot though. I find it more fun to make someone waste their trinket on low slash and then lift-cap them. Nothing more satisfying than forcing the guy to watch as he loses the objective to me out of stupidity. Gotta imagine the rage irl.
I've capped on guys in Hyper Gates with Dirty Kick I guess I put in a bit more oomph and got those extra 2 seconds of stun out of dat 4 second stun
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

foxmob
03.16.2013 , 08:57 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EmblemElite View Post
This has happened on pub side....actual events, some names have been changed to save the innocent some embarrassment .

Combatmedic: "Hows that side?"
Guy 1: "All clear"
Guy 2: "Yeah we're good"
1 second later bomb is planted
Me: "***!!"
Guy 2: "He wasnt there a second ago, I dont know how he got behind us, cut us some slack"
Me: "Do you think maybe he stealthed?"
Guy 2: "That could be it, all I know is he wasnt there when I looked at the door"

Good times
my all time favorite was in CW. sentinal in bm gear when wh was tops is lone guarding east. out of nowhere, we lose the east node.
me: "wth? no call?"
sentinel: "I was stunned!"
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

Raddimus
03.16.2013 , 09:44 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
my all time favorite was in CW. sentinal in bm gear when wh was tops is lone guarding east. out of nowhere, we lose the east node.
me: "wth? no call?"
sentinel: "I was stunned!"
If I remember correctly was in there on my shadow with you...and the rest of the conversation was something like
You: Was your keyboard stunned?
sentinel: My CC breaker was down. l2p noob.

Was something like that. Been a while but was entertaining to say the least.