Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Imp PvP at it's finest


Rynis's Avatar


Rynis
03.14.2013 , 11:53 PM | #1

ace_boogie's Avatar


ace_boogie
03.14.2013 , 11:58 PM | #2
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9x2mxzAhq1ql07zs.gif


By the way...can you play imp for while? Tell Liz I'll give you right back. I promise.
K'senia

Rynis's Avatar


Rynis
03.15.2013 , 12:06 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ace_boogie View Post
By the way...can you play imp for while? Tell Liz I'll give you right back. I promise.
Working the next few days! I plan on playing my assassin more when I get back because I want dat valor! Add me to your friends! :]

LastWizard's Avatar


LastWizard
03.15.2013 , 04:36 AM | #4
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/3...3012615260.jpg

.....yeah....I showed up late.....
Ptki-d-Pro-Op
-Fr Multi Spec Assassin
Many of you stumble blindly without someone to hold your leash, bow to me and I may give you purpose.

sabbrina's Avatar


sabbrina
03.15.2013 , 10:04 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LastWizard View Post
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/3...3012615260.jpg

.....yeah....I showed up late.....
LOL i have so many screenshots of this very thing, sad really...
DAMONICA
GM CHAOTIC PIXELS

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
03.15.2013 , 10:08 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post
You we're blending in with the door, duh
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Rynis's Avatar


Rynis
03.15.2013 , 11:23 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
You we're blending in with the door, duh
Stealth level OVER 9000!

dego-harmonium's Avatar


dego-harmonium
03.15.2013 , 11:29 AM | #8
I bet they will never make that mistake again......lol who am i kidding we will get the usual "I was fighting two guys at once how am I supposed to call inc"


Hopefully it will be a bit better when some of the better imps that took a break come back for 2.0
Arterial/Veeshan

EmblemElite's Avatar


EmblemElite
03.15.2013 , 12:32 PM | #9
This has happened on pub side....actual events, some names have been changed to save the innocent some embarrassment .

Combatmedic: "Hows that side?"
Guy 1: "All clear"
Guy 2: "Yeah we're good"
1 second later bomb is planted
Me: "***!!"
Guy 2: "He wasnt there a second ago, I dont know how he got behind us, cut us some slack"
Me: "Do you think maybe he stealthed?"
Guy 2: "That could be it, all I know is he wasnt there when I looked at the door"

Good times
Vanguard Amano Lethal Dose Fifty
PoT5

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
03.15.2013 , 01:02 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EmblemElite View Post
This has happened on pub side....actual events, some names have been changed to save the innocent some embarrassment .

Combatmedic: "Hows that side?"
Guy 1: "All clear"
Guy 2: "Yeah we're good"
1 second later bomb is planted
Me: "***!!"
Guy 2: "He wasnt there a second ago, I dont know how he got behind us, cut us some slack"
Me: "Do you think maybe he stealthed?"
Guy 2: "That could be it, all I know is he wasnt there when I looked at the door"

Good times
I've seen that almost exact situation in CW. Asked the guard at grass how it was, "all clear," he said. 4 secs later on the time stamp, grass gets capped.

Prob harder to accomplish since there is a big *********** beam of blue light.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.