Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Old Republic Insider Episode 5

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Old Republic Insider Episode 5
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DaRoamer's Avatar


DaRoamer
03.15.2013 , 01:42 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Quraswren View Post
You can have it but you have to have a bioware rep level of champion but don't worry, you can just buy rep now.
Cool, where do I buy Gree rep?

jtmfs's Avatar


jtmfs
03.15.2013 , 04:00 AM | #32
I may have an interesting question: If people stop buying the cartel coins, they may stop doing this?

Tachenko_Yuri's Avatar


Tachenko_Yuri
03.15.2013 , 04:48 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by minimize View Post
keep in mind that if you do not want to spend Cartel Coins on packs you always have the option of purchasing them through the GTN from other players.
I just thought to point out that there isn't an actual credit vendor for cartel packs, but

Only other people putting them into the GTN, so, even if a person gets a pack from the GTN, whoever put it on there for sale still spent real money to buy the pack.

Therefore, whenever your direct expenditure, or someone else's, all cartel packs , at the end of the day, generate from cash.

Kesphin's Avatar


Kesphin
03.15.2013 , 04:52 AM | #34
Cory Butler we can see greed in your eyes. I know EAware is tightfisted, but at least hire some "not too bad" actors to sell us trash.

Quote: Originally Posted by jtmfs View Post
I may have an interesting question: If people stop buying the cartel coins, they may stop doing this?
Some humans reproduced with pigeons somehow. They won't stop spending all dady's money with their mobile.

Btw, what kind of hat is the guy wearing on the skiff? Didn't see it on the cartel market review. Seems like another deceptive advertisement to me. /clap

BadOrb's Avatar


BadOrb
03.15.2013 , 11:06 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Tachenko_Yuri View Post
I just thought to point out that there isn't an actual credit vendor for cartel packs, but

Only other people putting them into the GTN, so, even if a person gets a pack from the GTN, whoever put it on there for sale still spent real money to buy the pack.

Therefore, whenever your direct expenditure, or someone else's, all cartel packs , at the end of the day, generate from cash.
Also , whatever you buy off the GTN has been contaminated by people buying CM stuff with real cash. It's all part of the economy now. We are all guilty even if we haven't bought a single cartel coin.

What I don't like is they seem to push the fact they won't us to be level 50 and quickly , like I know the game has been around for 15 months now or so but to encourage us all to level all our characters to 50 just for a 5 level cap increase is a bit odd. I'm sure it won't take too long to get from 50 - 55 will it ? Then what ? End game ? Until when , new planet level 55 - 60 ?

Plus I thought the gree vehicles ball would at least roll ( electric flowing and rolling ) , still might get it.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Mevan's Avatar


Mevan
03.16.2013 , 12:46 PM | #36
"March is also a big month for the Cartel Market"

Isn't every month a big month for the Cartel Market? Since, y'know, it's all you folks at EAware care about now?

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
03.16.2013 , 12:51 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Mevan View Post
"March is also a big month for the Cartel Market"

Isn't every month a big month for the Cartel Market? Since, y'know, it's all you folks at EAware care about now?
^ Sad that it's true.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Radzkie's Avatar


Radzkie
03.16.2013 , 01:09 PM | #38
At least it's not a bunch of overpriced recolored items again. They took a step in the right direction.

Hopefully they add pazaak, pod racing and the ability to edit your character some time soon.

Mevan's Avatar


Mevan
03.16.2013 , 01:39 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Radzkie View Post
At least it's not a bunch of overpriced recolored items again. They took a step in the right direction.

Hopefully they add pazaak, pod racing and the ability to edit your character some time soon.
And when they do, we'll have to gamble for those as well. I'm guessing we'll get a random chance at Pazaak cards and swoop bike components or something like that :/

ChrisMattar's Avatar


ChrisMattar
03.20.2013 , 10:54 AM | #40
Love it, keep up the good work Bioware.