Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR is a top notch game!

Doriru
03.14.2013 , 02:59 PM | #41
Holy crap, this forum has so much more to amaze you with!

I mean, all the OP just posted is totally new stuff you haven't even seen people been screaming about in countless threads on this forum. This must be a new patch bringing so MUCH CHANGE to the game it is now in a totally playable state. Think I should unsub ASAP, because you can't play such a perfect game anymore, right?

But it seems like you OP just did it so many times, I can't even count. You are my hero undoubtedly. This ability to unsub while crying out loud on forums about how PERFECT the game is. Wish I had it. You and your like are all resemble zen-buddhists to me. Observing the beauty form aside, admiring on forums.

Just look at the past few months:

Quote: Originally Posted by ISDcaptain View Post
too late alrdy unsubbed due to these horrible changes and yet no fix to resolve system but instead they made it more horrible than it alrdy is
Im not gonna waste my money giving these guys 15$ a month anymore, hope they lose their jobs since they dont have a clue of waht they are doing
Yup, I also unsubbed as well and those are my reasons too
I have been playing this game since early release and just 2 days ago i ended my subscription
I dont see the game expanding with other types of content such as pod racing, pazaak etc.
All i see coming is more raids, warzones, and flashpoints,
I actually want to list my reasons for quitting, i copied it from a previous post but oh well:
And this aint a complete list!
This ability to unsub is GODLIKE!! I'll probably never achieve such a level of enlightenment

Divona
03.14.2013 , 03:01 PM | #42
- Day night cycle? More like menstrual cycle. Grow up, babies.
I stopped after i saw that. Not worth my time to read all the rest....

I guess OP dont have clue what modern MMO especially AAA titles should have. That is pretty nasty insult that may be worth even warning from mods.
Day and night cycles majority 2-5 year old MMO's even have this, it gives whole other feeling when you play mmo.
Imagine running around at night with your lightsaber only source of meaningful light....

Vember
03.14.2013 , 03:05 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Doriru View Post
Holy crap, this forum has so much more to amaze you with!

I mean, all the OP just posted is totally new stuff you haven't even seen people been screaming about in countless threads on this forum. This must be a new patch bringing so MUCH CHANGE to the game it is now in a totally playable state. Think I should unsub ASAP, because you can't play such a perfect game anymore, right?

But it seems like you OP just did it so many times, I can't even count. You are my hero undoubtedly. This ability to unsub while crying out loud on forums about how PERFECT the game is. Wish I had it. You and your like are all resemble zen-buddhists to me. Observing the beauty form aside, admiring on forums.

Just look at the past few months:

And this aint a complete list!
This ability to unsub is GODLIKE!! I'll probably never achieve such a level of enlightenment
/owned

Koyaanisqat
03.14.2013 , 03:08 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Wekisan View Post
ISD, /salute very nice piece of satirical writing, its just a shame the preteeners dont understand satire or reverse logical arguments.
Sarcasm is not satire.

Satire requires wit.
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

TUXs
03.14.2013 , 03:12 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Divona View Post
I stopped after i saw that. Not worth my time to read all the rest....

I guess OP dont have clue what modern MMO especially AAA titles should have. That is pretty nasty insult that may be worth even warning from mods.
Day and night cycles majority 2-5 year old MMO's even have this, it gives whole other feeling when you play mmo.
Imagine running around at night with your lightsaber only source of meaningful light....
You should have finished his post if you think he doesn't want day/night cycles...lemme give you a hint: The post was steep with sarcasm.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

Urael
03.14.2013 , 03:13 PM | #46
Well played sir. Well played!

((Better than Sir Copperfield. ))

Wekisan
03.14.2013 , 03:14 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Koyaanisqat View Post
Sarcasm is not satire.

Satire requires wit.
I believe there is a bridge missing its troll, and a village desperately looking for its idiot. I suggest you head home before they get worried any further.

SentinelDranoel
03.14.2013 , 03:15 PM | #48
Awesome to even more awesome...classic
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

Wekisan
03.14.2013 , 03:17 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
Do you need me to tear apart that monstrosity of an original post to show you the exact parts where he misrepresents things? Where he sets up absolute terms that were never used by TOR/BW?

Do you need me to hold your hand and label them in detail as I do so?
An understanding of arguemental English vocabulary would also help on your part.

As I see it there is no misrepresentations, just uncomfortable facts for the fanboi/shill.

Koyaanisqat
03.14.2013 , 03:21 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Wekisan View Post
An understanding of arguemental English vocabulary would also help on your part
An understanding of spelling "argumental" would help you as well.
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").