Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR is a top notch game!

TUXs
03.14.2013 , 02:10 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Vember View Post
All I saw was a write up by a WoW fanboy with a bad computer /shrug
You've mentioned it as much as he did...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Vember
03.14.2013 , 02:13 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
You've mentioned it as much as he did...
Yea, I was referencing this part of the humor:

Quote:
The talents and skills? New and never before seen. In fact, WoW went so far as to completely rip off Bioware and steal all of their skills and class abilities. I mean just look at this evidence!

Priest vs Sage - http://www.iron.fjmaps.com/pictures/...W%20Priest.png
Warrior vs Warrior - http://i.imgur.com/UmcMV.jpg
I smell a lawsuit.
The irony in this is hysterical!

Computer reference was to the engine, I run at max settings and get rare hiccups in fleet when there's 240+ people around, that's it.

Pistols-GS
03.14.2013 , 02:36 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by PaulyTheHut View Post
LOL - what are you the OPs agent?
That post wasn't even interesting enough to help my bowel movement this morning.
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

Pistols-GS
03.14.2013 , 02:38 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Hazaz View Post
If you are so myopic you can't recognize a well written and concise itemization of the play-flaws in this game, just subsist with weak acknowledgements of your own laziness.

I agree with most of OP's criticisms... but, even more importantly, I energetically endorse this creative and amusing way of voicing those criticisms! Not a single childish /fail or "you suck", lazy, uneducated pretense in the whole thing! Kudos!!!
qft lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vember View Post
All I saw was a write up by a WoW fanboy with a bad computer /shrug
You should go speak with your Jedi Master and ponder on this more; also, how do you feel about premades in PvP?
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

Jeca_Cutrer
03.14.2013 , 02:45 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Levity View Post
After all that and you still playing the game? Damn, you are just a gluten for punishment now aren't you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluten
Ebon Hawk - RP-PVE
Cutoli - 50 Narl - 50 Sall - 21 Kakk - 20

Erriq - 50 Barrenus - 36 Tul'kur'sabosen - 25

Wekisan
03.14.2013 , 02:45 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
That may well be the Godzilla of Strawman arguments.

I salute you, for having the time and energy and rage with which to craft that monstrosity of bad logic and hyperbole.

Now, let it roam forth and rage in futility. Let it roar in outrage and spew bile upon an empty landscape, devoid of people who care.
A straw man or straw person, also known in the UK as an Aunt Sally,[1][2] is a type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[3] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and to refute it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[3][4] This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged, emotional issues.

I do wish you Xbox gen people would actually use things in context.

ISD, /salute very nice piece of satirical writing, its just a shame the preteeners dont understand satire or reverse logical arguments.

Vember
03.14.2013 , 02:49 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols-GS View Post
qft lol.

You should go speak with your Jedi Master and ponder on this more; also, how do you feel about premades in PvP?
I love premades I thought I'd made this clear already

odawgg
03.14.2013 , 02:49 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by PaulyTheHut View Post
LOL - what are you the OPs agent?
That post wasn't even interesting enough to help my bowel movement this morning.
Sounds like you have more serious problems than the quality of humor in the OP

Koyaanisqat
03.14.2013 , 02:51 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Paltan View Post
Man yes STWOR is a really good game and as for WoW yes they take every good ideas from other MMO and make it look like it's theirs but if you played other MMO and I tried a lots, you know that a lots of their supposedly awsome ideas are just stolen from other MMO's
Basically. The MMO market wasn't seven digits long when Warcraft hit, so there weren't this many people focusing on how it was basically EverQuest with poorer than (at the time of 2004) modern graphics.
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

Infernixx
03.14.2013 , 02:52 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Wekisan View Post
A straw man or straw person, also known in the UK as an Aunt Sally,[1][2] is a type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[3] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and to refute it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[3][4] This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged, emotional issues.

I do wish you Xbox gen people would actually use things in context.

ISD, /salute very nice piece of satirical writing, its just a shame the preteeners dont understand satire or reverse logical arguments.
Do you need me to tear apart that monstrosity of an original post to show you the exact parts where he misrepresents things? Where he sets up absolute terms that were never used by TOR/BW?

Do you need me to hold your hand and label them in detail as I do so?