Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Gay Planet

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

danielearley's Avatar


danielearley
03.14.2013 , 08:08 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
Beheadings and straight flirtations don't contradict Darwin laws of evolution.
they are are not Laws (and yes I know Evolution is fact), there is plenty of same sex relationships with other species other than **** sapiens.

Helig's Avatar


Helig
03.14.2013 , 08:09 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Five star counter-debate right there.
A non-point to counter another non-point (essentially, since there's no real correlation, and no way to predict if that's something that will happen).
Quote: Originally Posted by danielearley View Post
they are are not Laws (and yes I know Evolution is fact), there is plenty of same sex relationships with other species other than **** sapiens.
Not unknown for software to have occasional glitches.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

LadyKulvax's Avatar


LadyKulvax
03.14.2013 , 08:13 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
A non-point to counter another non-point (essentially, since there's no real correlation, and no way to predict if that's something that will happen).

Not unknown for software to have occasional glitches.
*facepalm* If I could explain the lack of logic here to you, I would, but apparently you like contradicting yourself and frankly that's more fun to watch.
"The Dark Jedi are in many ways more dangerous than the Sith."
Republic Justice

danielearley's Avatar


danielearley
03.14.2013 , 08:13 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Same is happening in Japan, like it did in the 1700s, before the population burst.

Just like it happened in Mexico and Somalia and South Korea and the Philippines and Malaysia and Britain....

Then they started a population spurt again.... like every society has done since the human race started building them....

Tell me when you start to realise why your point isn't one.
Need a good war, to thin the population a bit, can anyone on the forum give Korea any advice!?

danielearley's Avatar


danielearley
03.14.2013 , 08:14 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
A non-point to counter another non-point (essentially, since there's no real correlation, and no way to predict if that's something that will happen).

Not unknown for software to have occasional glitches.
Just saw that amusing censor for this thread

danielearley's Avatar


danielearley
03.14.2013 , 08:16 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
*facepalm* If I could explain the lack of logic here to you, I would, but apparently you like contradicting yourself and frankly that's more fun to watch.
What was the lack of logic??

Helig's Avatar


Helig
03.14.2013 , 08:17 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
*facepalm* If I could explain the lack of logic here to you, I would, but apparently you like contradicting yourself and frankly that's more fun to watch.
Thy jimmies look like rustled they are. Transcend existence, they must, to eternal, become.

P.S. You do realise that you can't change my opinion, do you? Disgust for some things is just generically hard-wired into some people's genes. I was raised in a very tolerant environment, but some things are how they are. Don't take it hard, don't take it personally. I don't. If you don't want to resume this conversation, we can always agree to disagree.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
03.14.2013 , 08:17 AM | #68 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

We are going to be closing down this thread. I am sure it was noted by some of you that this is now the second thread within a few days about this exact topic which needed to be closed. It was my intent to let these threads go and allow the discussion to proceed naturally. We are not trying to stifle anyone's opinion, whether they are for or against the inclusion of SGRA, but the conversation must remain civil and within the forum rules. This thread (as some have pointed out) even remained civil for quite a while, but unfortunately it didn't last.

A lot of the same issues I pointed out in the other thread came to light in this thread, such as:
  • The conversation at times turned political or religious
  • There were some very disrespectful things said to others
  • etc

Since this is the second thread on the same topic we have had to do this with, we are going to be closing all further threads on this topic moving forward. As we have done in the past, we will be consolidating the discussion of same gender romance to this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=590526

I also want to reiterate, we are solely closing this thread (like the last) because the conversation has gotten a bit out of hand. If you move this conversation to the other thread, do not forget to remain respectful of eachother. We will be continuing to monitor this topic and action people appropriately. Please, just remain respectful towards eachother and eachother's opinions.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]