Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community team communicating

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community team communicating
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

iamthehoyden
03.13.2013 , 03:49 PM | #1
Just wanted to send a quick thank you to the Community Team for maintaining the level and quality of your interactions with the community. I'm sure there have been a few bumps in the road, but I hope that the change has been positive on your side of things. I certainly would like to see it continue. This has been very very positive.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Jonoku
03.13.2013 , 04:20 PM | #2
Definetly an improvement, still looking for my issues to be addressed tho.

Tatile
03.13.2013 , 04:23 PM | #3
It's certainly a vast improvement on what we had before (which was not a lot), but it could be better in some areas - of course it's more likely that those areas are ones where they actually don't have information, whereas before it felt like they weren't conveying information because of, hrm...

Yes. Is good.

Rafaman
03.13.2013 , 04:36 PM | #4
Hang in there Eric and team. You are doing a great job!

EricMusco
03.13.2013 , 04:41 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
Definetly an improvement, still looking for my issues to be addressed tho.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
It's certainly a vast improvement on what we had before (which was not a lot), but it could be better in some areas - of course it's more likely that those areas are ones where they actually don't have information, whereas before it felt like they weren't conveying information because of, hrm...

Yes. Is good.
Hey Jonoku and Tatile! I know for your respective issues (character transfers and SGRA) you are definitely vocal and it is not lost on us, don't worry. I am always making sure to check in on your issues and will report on anything once I have more information. I don't want you to think I am ignoring them, I just don't have anything new to communicate yet.

-eric

Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Joesixxpack
03.13.2013 , 04:48 PM | #6
Yes indeed. I like their style, and am glad to see them and our community syncing up nicely.

JPryde
03.13.2013 , 04:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
[...] I just don't have anything new to communicate yet.
Any news on the translation of the new board rules ?

I mean... you know... you said something of them being in the process of translation... two days ago...
It is not exactly a whole book of law to translate... it is just one page.

I admit, that I have a hard time cheering for a community team, when they constantly give me the feeling, that the only info posted in german and french boards are the assurances, that we shall not be forgotten.
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

Tatile
03.13.2013 , 04:49 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey Jonoku and Tatile! I know for your respective issues (character transfers and SGRA) you are definitely vocal and it is not lost on us, don't worry. I am always making sure to check in on your issues and will report on anything once I have more information. I don't want you to think I am ignoring them, I just don't have anything new to communicate yet.

-eric

I'm talking about before the hand-over, but more communication from you and your team on those and other long standing issues (chief among those being the APAC servers, those guys need love) would be very much appreciated.

I imagine you still have Uluain's list floating around somewhere. If that could ever be addressed, we'd very much like that as well.

Edit: Also not as vocal as I used to be - you managed to successfully distract me with skimpy male gear for the time being.

EricMusco
03.13.2013 , 04:51 PM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by JPryde View Post
Any news on the translation of the new board rules ?

I mean... you know... you said something of them being in the process of translation... two days ago...
It is not exactly a whole book of law to translate... it is just one page.
I will be posting them shortly, again apologies for the delay. This was unfortunately a part of the localization issues we ran into that I mentioned earlier in the day.
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Pistols-GS
03.13.2013 , 04:52 PM | #10
Eric is a Sith Lord!!

Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>