Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Shipment Two: The Contraband Packs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market Shipment Two: The Contraband Packs
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Hapiguy
03.20.2013 , 11:53 AM | #71
I bought two of the 24 packs, haven't opened them up yet, but wish me luck!
The four fatal words for SWG ... Trials of Obi-Wan
Gorath Server - Mediocre Name / Dyss Functional / Ritalin Kidd

Dkill
03.21.2013 , 10:39 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by hunterofprime View Post
Does anyone else not find it disappointing that they are putting all these resources into something we have to pay EXTRA for...? This stuff SHOULD be obtainable in-game (and no, buying from the GTN doesn't count) through achievements or other means without having to waste more than $15 a month on tokens for something that we have only a chance at getting, like was said before.
I am agreed with you on this i just got back to the game i thought it was ok that they went F2P and all that. But for us that pay Sub on the game why should we have to pay for all the kool thing on this so call cartel market. Subs players should have the opportunity to obtain this items via quest drops or other means that does not involve paying extra. Don you all think is good enough we are providing a very steady income to BW of $15.00 US dollars per month. Now if everyone go and buy this stuff from the Cartel market BW will be implementing more of this thing. This is just a beginning of another good game going down due to greed.

Khayleth
03.21.2013 , 07:16 PM | #73
I hope BW notices the fruit bowl on the luxury skiff is bugged.
Raid progression no one cares about. Unimpressive quote or one liner. Uninteresting guild name. List of characters with their level and class symbol.

DomZeroPhx
03.22.2013 , 10:51 AM | #74
The items are all very cool.

One complaint though, the over-tuned conqueror's lightsaber looks nothing like it does in the picture here. In fact, it looks like the Volatile Conqueror's lightsaber but without the special effects on the blade

Karkais
03.23.2013 , 01:29 AM | #75
Quite frankly, I frowned when I read you are releasing yet another cartel pack. Is here going to be actual content updates sometime this decade? I have nothing against cartel packs as a whole, but I get the feeling they are used as a crutch now.
"Welcome to Dromund Kaas, where freedom goes to die and legends are forced on the galaxy."
- Vette

KrystopherH
03.23.2013 , 07:58 AM | #76
I'll probably just stick to using the packs for 'free' companion gifts, but if the sets have set bonuses I would consider trying to get the 'last handmaiden' set and the white saber crystal for all my characters...even though only one character is a maiden