Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Shipment Two: The Contraband Packs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market Shipment Two: The Contraband Packs
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pingonaut
03.15.2013 , 07:19 PM | #61
Wow, a full coverage of everything you added! That's really appreciated. Thank you guys!

Bastila-chan
03.18.2013 , 05:44 AM | #62
If anyone happens to know, what's the name of the belt in the Darth Malak set? (female and male char)

Thanks

MadHobbit
03.18.2013 , 11:30 AM | #63
i will be glad that in a few months some fo items from the pack will be cheap on GTN, right now the stuff from the first packs is a reasonable price,

Tork
03.18.2013 , 02:09 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by MadHobbit View Post
i will be glad that in a few months some fo items from the pack will be cheap on GTN, right now the stuff from the first packs is a reasonable price,
I have found the opposite, on my server a lot of the stuff from the first couple of packs is hard to get as no one buys those packs any more. That made me decide to keep back a lot of the doubled up gear from these packs to sell later. It looks like the best time to buy the gear from the GTN is around 1-2 weeks after the pack is released.
Intel 3930k, Gigabyte G1.Assassin.2, 16GB RAM @ 2133MHZ, OCZ Vertex 4 240GB SSD, 2 x Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB SLi, 3 x Dell U2412 monitors in portrait surround for 3880x1920 bezel adjusted resolution, 2 x 500GB HD Raid 0 for storage

Alec_Fortescue
03.19.2013 , 05:28 AM | #65
Love: There is loads of everything. No super-rare items worth of 10 mil on gtn. It's amazing how accessible everything is on gtn is.

Hate: Reputation grind... I want the uber crown of Avarice and it requires me to shell 14 million credits each month. Will I at least even out after selling the content of the packs? I doubt it. /sigh

Can you at least show a sneak peak of the legenary item of the next shipment's rep?

Damn, you guys should stick just to one reputation track and update it each shipment... 70 mil is an abstraction to most of the players!
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Jeadeye
03.19.2013 , 05:41 PM | #66
Awesome stuff ! Really like all the new speeders-but I bought 3 packs with cartel coins and once again , like the other packs I've bought.... no speeder.
Perhaps an adjustment or something to subscribers who buy multiple packs getting a reward other than a couple pairs of bracers/wrists.
very disappointed :-(

Tork
03.19.2013 , 05:47 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeadeye View Post
Awesome stuff ! Really like all the new speeders-but I bought 3 packs with cartel coins and once again , like the other packs I've bought.... no speeder.
Three packs aren't going to do it for you...I bought over 60 packs spread over 4 different characters. I got one Aratech Nethian. Not a single Skiff, just one speeder...
Not complaining as I sold the tat on the GTN for nearly 10million credits but one speeder in that many packs seems a bit rough?
Intel 3930k, Gigabyte G1.Assassin.2, 16GB RAM @ 2133MHZ, OCZ Vertex 4 240GB SSD, 2 x Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB SLi, 3 x Dell U2412 monitors in portrait surround for 3880x1920 bezel adjusted resolution, 2 x 500GB HD Raid 0 for storage

Jeadeye
03.19.2013 , 05:58 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Tork View Post
Three packs aren't going to do it for you...I bought over 60 packs spread over 4 different characters. I got one Aratech Nethian. Not a single Skiff, just one speeder...
Not complaining as I sold the tat on the GTN for nearly 10million credits but one speeder in that many packs seems a bit rough?
yeh I hear ya , I've bought roughly 3 packs from each type as they were released and have never got any speeder , just some legs that look exactly like every other pair of legs some bracers and other junk that sells on the GTN for approx. 1k credits just saying it would be nice to actually get a speeder ...once. :-\

Zarduth
03.19.2013 , 07:47 PM | #69
White light sabers omg! Awesome

Mutsie
03.20.2013 , 03:26 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeadeye View Post
yeh I hear ya , I've bought roughly 3 packs from each type as they were released and have never got any speeder , just some legs that look exactly like every other pair of legs some bracers and other junk that sells on the GTN for approx. 1k credits just saying it would be nice to actually get a speeder ...once. :-\
I bought 30 packs or so and got really lucky. Got 3 aratech nethian speeders and 1 skiff and a hole bunch of orther great stuff!